Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hope that is not his mobile number otherwise you will be banned

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Do I recall someone on here who shall remain nameless getting into a little bit of bother for a similar phonecall?

completely different and completely different circumstances, no need to bring this up as most people know about the "nameless person"

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
completely different and completely different circumstances, no need to bring this up as most people know about the "nameless person"

Nevertheless I think it is a warning that the thread originator should be aware of. I'm guessing he isn't. It is sufficiently long ago that our younger friends probably don't know what the consequences can be.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I tell you what mate you certainly live up to your name, phoning up someone you don't know calling them a C**t and then putting the phone down and immediately telling all your 'mates' on an internet messageboard how big and hard you have been.

Cor double hard or what?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Not sure why you called him a c..t, perhaps you would like to explain. He is a good and successful manager who has some affection for the Albion. Not sure I like the style his teams tend to play in, but he seems to me to have dignity and professionalism.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Not sure why you called him a c..t, perhaps you would like to explain. He is a good and successful manager who has some affection for the Albion. Not sure I like the style his teams tend to play in, but he seems to me to have dignity and professionalism.

Make that DID have some affection for the Albion!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apart from the obvious that anybody can be 'a hard bastard' when they are on a phone or PC you are wrong as he is probably the best manager outside of the premiership as his record shows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports