I've just been given an 1901 club ticket electronically but..

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
You'll be fine young 'un however you will have to answer the 1901 Quiz to be able to get in as a newby. I am compiling the quiz tomorrow so because we are almost friends I'll give the the questions in advance.

They are all about the 1983 Cup run you won't find the answers on Wiki as they are from one source.......me .Now I am not saying I am a world expert on the 1983 Cup run but I am in the top two.

1) Which manager got the sack after the Albion dumped his club out of the 4th Round?

2) Out of the four teams in the Semi Final draw, in what order were Albion drawn out i.e 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th?

3) Where would any Semi Final replay have been played?

4) At 14:51 on 16th April of that year what did the brass band at Highbury play?

5) The Sun's 4 page Cup Final day pull out had the headline United are one............? (topical this)

6) Where did the players fly to on 26th May 1983?

7) What was it likely the joint Mayors of Brighton & Hove had practiced as they lead the players on to the balcony of Hove Town Hall on May 27th 1983?

There you go one for each game. 70% or so to be allowed in.

Are you really THAT sad? Go outside or something

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
You'll be fine young 'un however you will have to answer the 1901 Quiz to be able to get in as a newby. I am compiling the quiz tomorrow so because we are almost friends I'll give the the questions in advance.

They are all about the 1983 Cup run you won't find the answers on Wiki as they are from one source.......me .Now I am not saying I am a world expert on the 1983 Cup run but I am in the top two.

1) Which manager got the sack after the Albion dumped his club out of the 4th Round?

2) Out of the four teams in the Semi Final draw, in what order were Albion drawn out i.e 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th?

3) Where would any Semi Final replay have been played?

4) At 14:51 on 16th April of that year what did the brass band at Highbury play?

5) The Sun's 4 page Cup Final day pull out had the headline United are one............? (topical this)

6) Where did the players fly to on 26th May 1983?

7) What was it likely the joint Mayors of Brighton & Hove had practiced as they lead the players on to the balcony of Hove Town Hall on May 27th 1983?

There you go one for each game. 70% or so to be allowed in.

I think we were first out the hat, I was listening in a Geography lesson at Stanley Deason. Beyond that, those questions are too hard for this 43 year old....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports