Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ivan Toney racially abused [online, not by an Albion fan]

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
What's up with the Brentford fans? They should have gone full on Jamie on this rascist twat. He is so dense he has given them everything they could possibly need. C'mon Brentford fans - make his life a total, utter and complete misery.

ETA Press reports suggest that Meta/Instagram are refusing to take any action unless Toney reports it "in-ap". :shrug:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
May I remind posters who quote the Jamie situation, that Jamie died quite young, aged 28. It's not something that should be joked about.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
We’re all subject to hate in our lives. it’s how we deal with it. Done with this thread as you’ve become Mr Angry and casting dispersions / wrongly interpreting (because of)
im not trying to make any form of veiled accustaion, and I apologise if I did. I am simply trying to explain (using an example of something that has happened to me)why on line abuse is not simply best ignored, either for a nobody like me, or a famous footballer, and that it does impact individuals probably mmuch more than someone who hasnt had personal vile abuse would realise.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I followed this story at the start. Shocking. Of course my thoughts were that surely it couldn't be a Brighton fan....

It may seem trivial, but it would have been good to know those racist remarks came from the other end of the country!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here