Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hope he gets the full 5 years.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Nothing will happen and some of the grottier media will be buying his story from him. Oh, and in his and his girlfriend's dorky mind they'll be famous.
What do these people lack that others have? .

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You wait, I bet it turns out he also carved "CPFC" underneath his name.
I believe that was already there.
After all that's where palace played their first away game, on one of their many European Tours...

... European Tour.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Vandalism is everywhere from dropping litter, spray painting to fly tipping then you get idiots like this proving to the rest of the world what a dirty nation we have become.
I was in Norway a couple of weeks ago where there is no litter no graffiti and no or very few public waste bins because there is no need as people care enough about the environment to just not do it

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Our media has already named them - the Witch Hunt will have commenced
I think you'll find 'our media' didn't have to be Jessica Fletcher to work it out.
There were clues.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Something like this perhaps
1688127767912.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Vandalism is everywhere from dropping litter, spray painting to fly tipping then you get idiots like this proving to the rest of the world what a dirty nation we have become.
I was in Norway a couple of weeks ago where there is no litter no graffiti and no or very few public waste bins because there is no need as people care enough about the environment to just not do it
It was proved a long time ago when Lord Elgin ripped away some carvings from the Parthenon.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Cool. The Colosseum now has some early 21st Century graffiti to marvel at in 2000 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here