It's time again we paid appreciation to the GREATEST pop group of all time.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's nice to hear but it appears from some other threads they don't all LOVE you

I am a f***ing hard bloke to love mate but I like to hope maybe somebody will take me on warts on all. Well not warts literally.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That's nice to hear but it appears from some other threads they don't all LOVE you

' Would you like to come back to my place and listen to my Abba records '

Yeah that,ll do it every time.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
' Would you like to come back to my place and listen to my Abba records '

Yeah that,ll do it every time.

It would do it for me.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I am a f***ing hard bloke to love mate but I like to hope maybe somebody will take me on warts on all. Well not warts literally.

Just don't play birds any of your music - and let them choose all the films you watch. Let slip about your fine REMF charity work, and you'll be fighting them off with a stick.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just don't play birds any of your music - and let them choose all the films you watch. Let slip about your fine REMF charity work, and you'll be fighting them off with a stick.

He could say to them, take a chance on me, what would they have to lose. Apart from their sanity of course.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looking at the title I gave a moments thought as to what the band might be.

I came to the conclusion, if it wasn't Steps, the thread was a mockery.

So I guess it being a Steps tribute act making it kind of ok.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

LOL. I do tend to force my views on people. I did not get my last 2 ex's to watch Schindler's List as if they did not like it I would had to walk out of the door immediately. Maybe one day I will find someone that like's my music and is a big Spielberg fan. She must be out there somewhere.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
LOL. I do tend to force my views on people. I did not get my last 2 ex's to watch Schindler's List as if they did not like it I would had to walk out of the door immediately. Maybe one day I will find someone that like's my music and is a big Spielberg fan. She must be out there somewhere.

She,s out there alright but you,ll only get to visit her once a month.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports