Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's SUNDERLAND !!!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I cant see that call coming from TB or PB, they will take it as it comes and not want GP back so soon.

Get a grip. The win tomorrow night is with £180k prize money, another £220k TV money and likely 30k sell out crowd bringing approx another £400k once the money is split. They'll be delighted if we get through, and delighted to get the chance to put one over the ****.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
its Sunderland !!!!

Ifs, buts and maybes. I had a promise of awesome Wembley tickets for the playoff final last year and look how that turned out.

I'm not even thinking of getting excited until we are safely through to the quarters. For now I am just bricking it.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Gus would probably rather play us than a Hull team he has already lost to twice, failing to keep 11 men on the field on either occasion.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I wonder if Bridcutt will be focused enough ?

Can't wait to give him stick if he plays, I don't think he is cup tied ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The week after the League Cup Final. I think it the whole draw was as best as we could expect.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I bet Gus wants Hull to win tomorrow. For lots of reasons.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Well if we beat Gus it should be the "We're f***** brilliant" one.

lol 100% this - It would be almost make up for losing to Palace in the Playoffs.

Nearly 30k Crowd chanting it whilst Gus slinks off into the tunnel! :clap2:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Lose against Hull tomorrow whilst fielding a weakened team and I'll feel cheated!

What excuse is there for not playing the best team available for every match? There are 5 days between this match and our next league match - is our squad so fragile that we can't risk the top players in the FA Cup?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here