Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Saturday

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It's Saturday, it's a Saturdaaaaaaaaaaay:clap:

Doing a bit of filming and editing today then having a few jars and will probably chill out watching a decent film this evening. What are the rest of you cock knoshers up to?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Waiting for a load of washing to finish, then hanging it up to dry. After that, off to the gym for a cheeky work-out, round the supermarket and home for a lazy lunch, this afternoon it is England v Jamaica on the box. After that I might start some packing as I am moving home in a little over two weeks, maybe sit out in the garden and enjoy some sunshine, nothing planned for this evening, possibly some more packing if I can be arsed.

Saturday, sorted.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My son is finally coming home from hospital after two weeks and lots of false hopes! :clap2: :clap2:

My daughter is in Paris at Disney so I have had all the time in the world to sort out all the baby nursery and things.

We're going to BBQ tonight I think.:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shopping. :(

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
going down to pompey to see my NEW grand daughter

then back home for :drink:

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
goin up to the girlfriends to watch the england game...

then were off to london for dinner ann night out and staying in a hotel, so LOADS of shagging i guess.

:clap2: :clap2:

:drink: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Popping up the village for 'Village Day' - will spend about 10 minutes there before heading back to the football

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pottering about the house this morning under the pretence of helping with the housework. Pub this afternoon for the footy, and chill this evening.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Drinking immense amounts of alcohol whilst watching Svens Misfits! Might head over to the beer festival at the airport (shoreham) later :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here