Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It's only going to get better folks

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
how the hell does your toilet work!? ???
I’m imagining a deep basement level bog with a Saniflow to liquidise the turds and pump them up high enough that gravity can take them into the soil pipe.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
We are guilty, like a lot of fans, of saying they were rubbish when we beat someone but Wolves weren’t rubbish at all. They were very unlucky against Man Utd and had lots of chances against us. They were beaten by 4 of probably the best goals scored this weekend. As their manager said there was not a lot in it as regards stats, xG and all that. This is a long time in the making and the best is yet to come!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We are guilty, like a lot of fans, of saying they were rubbish when we beat someone but Wolves weren’t rubbish at all. They were very unlucky against Man Utd and had lots of chances against us. They were beaten by 4 of probably the best goals scored this weekend. As their manager said there was not a lot in it as regards stats, xG and all that. This is a long time in the making and the best is yet to come!
If I was a wolves fan I’d be pretty disillusioned when a manger is even mentioning xg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If I was a wolves fan I’d be pretty disillusioned when a manger is even mentioning xg
Would you? I think it can be a fairly useful stat. Most people would say they were very much in the game until half time, by which time they'd had 2 or 3 presentable chances and were arguably unlucky to go in behind.

Last edited:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Wolves were a lot better than Luton and will do ok this season. They were unlucky/unskilled in the first half and I’m sure RDZ knows this.

Still great to be top of the league…

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Wolves were a lot better than Luton and will do ok this season. They were unlucky/unskilled in the first half and I’m sure RDZ knows this.

Still great to be top of the league…
Yes I thought/think this too. They had the same amount of shots as us in the end.

We were not at our best yesterday or against Luton.

But it's not like RdZ doesn't know this or hadn't said it publicly.

But as you can see elsewhere, some of the bigger teams haven't quite got their groove yet (United, possibly Liverpool) - so to win when not playing your best is so important.

I suspect we do need that defensive screening midfielder to replace MC.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
My fear for RDZ is if he is considered for the Italy manager role - think doing it for his country could be enough for him to go

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But we’re top of the league overnight and with a decent chance that we could be there after this whole round of matches has finished!

I am not kidding myself that we are going to stay there, but we deserve it. They pointed out on MOTD yesterday that Wolves were not total rubbish, but we exploited their weaknesses. We punished them.
Exactly - when the sun's out just bloody enjoy it, even if the forecast is for rain tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here