Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It's only going to get better folks

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
No - Max Kilman is English.

He genuinely was there to watch Kilman - some have been pushing for him to get a call up.
If you were listening to Warren on Radio Sussex you would know that his name is Max Klingman.
He told us about twenty times.

I love Wozza, by far the best analyst to listen to.

Last edited:

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
And the dream, ridiculous as it is, is still the title for me. If you can’t dream why bother :smile:

It will no doubt all fall apart but right now I AM dreaming,
And it's in our hands still. All we have to do is not drop points for the remaining 36 games and the title is ours. There are going to be some massive fixtures this season against our 100% rivals, Manchester City and Arsenal or Palace.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
RDZ post-match...

"I think we played very well until four nil. Then, we could play better. We could improve in mentality.

Because we have a big target and to reach the big targets you have to play the same way for 90 minutes.

But we will reach this point for sure."
But what is the big target? They've now told us that it exists, and that it is BIG, but not what it actually is.

Is it champions league football? A Europa cup run? A domestic trophy? What else could it be?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And it's in our hands still. All we have to do is not drop points for the remaining 36 games and the title is ours. There are going to be some massive fixtures this season against our 100% rivals, Manchester City and Arsenal or Palace.
Well we've already swerved two potential pratfalls in the first two games. Maximum points in the bag, barrel load of goals, confidence sky high. And of course RDZ calls it brilliantly. Takes it one game at a time, keeps the players grounded, casts dark hints that he's not entirely satisfied with their performance, makes it known that they can't take their place in the starting line-up for granted. He's Good Cop / Bad Cop rolled into one. Gotta love the bloke :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here