Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's nearly the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Danny Seagull said:
Indeed Dwayne, Bournemouth's a very good night out. Been clubbing there a few times now, not that many clubs but what they have is very good - I went to the Fir Vale (is it called??) area. We'll have to make a weekend of it when we play the Cherries, maybe you and Turkey can scrap it out then! :D

well I already said to Safeway that 2 or 3 people can stay at my gaff when we play bmuff. It WILL be a good night out!!

berkshire seagull said:
I guess some birds like em short and stumpy A dwayne:lolol: :lolol: :shootself

It won't be the same without you there now somehow! I picked up some good lines from the old master though I'm honoured to say. I'll find the nearest Jeanette Crankie lookalike and say, what was it, I've got a double bed back in Kemp Town shall I? :D

I'll look out for your cousin.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Danny Seagull said:
It won't be the same without you there now somehow! I picked up some good lines from the old master though I'm honoured to say. I'll find the nearest Jeanette Crankie lookalike and say, what was it, I've got a double bed back in Kemp Town shall I? :D

I'll look out for your cousin.

Ha ha i did say that to a bird aswell bloody kemp town grrrrrr!
Keep the sofa free for the berk dwayne and if i pull i will have to boot you out the bedroom.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Two kegs and two if the finest kilos of marijuana that Brighton has to offer awaits me and my mayes this evening.

f***ing top drawer.

Back to work...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
working all through it tonight(5-10) tomorrow (7-2) sunday(10-5) and monday (12-7) !:(

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
When you don't have a job or college I lose track of what day it is.

But tonight should be good. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here