Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its nearly the seasons end!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
All home games except Coventry & Preston, plus Forest & Leeds away. Will be at Coventry away and all remaining homes, and hopefully R'ham away too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just the one game for me this season. I expect I'll be going more often next season when my son turns four years old.

Incidentally, a question to those people who go to all but a handful of games every season: what else do you do with your lives?

I only ask because a) it must cost a FORTUNE following your club up and down the country, and b) it must leave bugger-all time for anything else.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Simster said:
Just the one game for me this season. I expect I'll be going more often next season when my son turns four years old.

Incidentally, a question to those people who go to all but a handful of games every season: what else do you do with your lives?

I only ask because a) it must cost a FORTUNE following your club up and down the country, and b) it must leave bugger-all time for anything else.
It gets to be a routine but its nice when the internationals come round or a game is moved to midweek. Usually the money saved on going out on friday and saturday night covers the petrol and match ticket. God knows what I'll do in the summer, probably just drink a lot and play FM05!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Simster said:

Away: Reading, Wigan, Watford, Crewe, West Ham, Millwall, QPR,SPurs, Leeds.

Most at home except when I really cant be bothered to travel down for midweekers.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
pasty said:
All home games except Coventry & Preston, plus Forest & Leeds away. Will be at Coventry away and all remaining homes, and hopefully R'ham away too.

Never mind the games you've been to, what about the games you are taking Mrs Pasty too.

I hope she's going to the next 7.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Only managed two home (first time back in sussex for ages and no bloody easter football- gutted), and will be 12 away by the end of the season.

Would have also been at spurs but found out too late that we'd got tickets so couldn't get down. :(

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
RoyalAli said:
Its just one day a week, that would probably have been spent watching TV or going to the pub. Instead its spent going to a pub in some other town, travelling a lot, and watching the game.

Once you get to know other fans who do the travelling, then you can travel with them as well, and have a laugh..

What he said :clap:

Love away games, making a day of it etc, always get dead excited the night before an away game and always buzzing the morning of the game. I love the travelling, seeing other towns/cities etc and also being in the minority in the ground yet outsinging the home fans. And getting a result away from home is always more special- esp at places like Sheffield United and Leeds!

As for money- i just sacrifice a night out on the friday night before a game!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am starting to get worried, I just realised that the games I have seen so far the Albion have been getting progressively worse:

Sheff Utd (A) won 2-1
Leeds (A) drew 1-1
Cardiff (A) lost 2-0
Plymouth (A) lost 5-1

Perhaps I should avoid Coventry this Saturday...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Home: All except Cardiff, Wolves, Bristol R and Gillingham.

Away: West Ham, Spurs........
Was going to Watford as well but fell ill

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Simster said:

Thought i was bad:shootself

The problem i have,is that i can't bare to miss my saturday night out on the town,so football must come 2nd or 3rd or 4th:lolol: :clap2: :drink:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Been to a few, are you supposed to try and watch the team you support ? Or just have a computer affiliation ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here