Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's like Cheater - Fraud all over again. 2001.................

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I used to think that people on here were un necessarily rude to you on here for no reason and thought you were treated very unfairly BUT RECENTLY I have noticed that I don't really understand a lot of what you write about

D

Deleted User X18H

I used to think that people on here were un necessarily rude to you on here for no reason and thought you were treated very unfairly BUT RECENTLY I have noticed that I don't really understand a lot of what you write about

That's because, with all due respect and probably age related, you might be a JCL.

Back in 2000/1 Albion were neck and neck with Chesterfield for the old Div 3 title.

The state of the Withdean pitch ensured a fixture back log of 4 or 5 games.

Chesterfield at home was originally scheduled for end of February or early March I think, but actually took place on 1st May.

Both clubs were already promoted.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I get that, but he gets mocked for everything he posts... is there something more to it?

If he's a wrong un, we should be told.
He's not a wrong un deep down.

He just has a spectacular ability to take any issue and hamfistedly both fall on the wrong side of the debate, and also somehow make it all about him.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That's because, with all due respect and probably age related, you might be a JCL.
Back in 2000/1 Albion were neck and neck with Chesterfield for the old Div 3 title.

Chesterfield at home was originally scheduled for end of February or early March I think, but actually took place on 1st May.

Of course I am a JCL BUT IT IS NOT AGE RELATED. I was sort of coming to your defence in a roundabout way there but thanks for the explanation. I thought it was well documented why I am a JCL. Circumstances, chain of event, fate. Call it what you will

D

Deleted User X18H

Of course I am a JCL BUT IT IS NOT AGE RELATED. I was sort of coming to your defence in a roundabout way there but thanks for the explanation. I thought it was well documented why I am a JCL. Circumstances, chain of event, fate. Call it what you will

Ok. Cheers

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No one has ever understood what he writes about which is a problem for a supposed "journalist". Also he's a self obsessed gimp.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Dont come to his defence....he is definitely the end side of a bell!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No one has ever understood what he writes about which is a problem for a supposed "journalist". Also he's a self obsessed gimp.
He'll be calling you by your first name on this thread any minute now.

He likes to do that to show how much he knows.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Actually I don't think Chesterfield were promoted at that point. We won the title that game and chesterfield only went up after the match as a result of scores elsewhere.

D

Deleted User X18H

Actually I don't think Chesterfield were promoted at that point. We won the title that game and chesterfield only went up after the match as a result of scores elsewhere.

Hmmmm it's a long time ago.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

He'll be calling you by your first name on this thread any minute now.

He likes to do that to show how much he knows.

Calling someone by their first name?

No that wouldn't be fair would it?

And I never have.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

I think INTELLIGANT people like me and TIMMY are often misunderstood. Our GENIUS is often THREATENING to DIM people

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think INTELLIGANT people like me and TIMMY are often misunderstood. Our GENIUS is often THREATENING to DIM people

Thanks I now understand gibberish is the new intelligence although I still don't understand gibberish

:dunce:

Calling someone by their first name?

No that wouldn't be fair would it?

And I never have.

Belt up Timmy.

If you didn't keep linking your own articles, and I use that term loosely, then nobody would know yours.

Tedious bellend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here