Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It's Fridaaaaat!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I am about to have a Lamb's Spiced Rum and coke before marching down to The Prince George for my dinner, with whatever craft IPA they have on there at the moment.

Then home to watch The Walk In.

I love Fridats.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Cosy dinner at the neighbours tonight with some other friends….no dressing up or driving, a nice cold 1664 or two before shuffling 20 yards and starting on the Rioja. Really looking forward to tomorrow as well (for now, anyway). Happy Fridat everyone 😋🍻

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Rosé spritzers to start and then a few Duvals to relax me as we have our 3 year old grandson staying. Actually maybe more then.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
On my second St Bernardus Abt 12 now, will have a third later this evening. Great to have a teacher workday and being able to use my trade time so do not have to go in lol.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dworek vodka.

Two-day halloween-rave-party starting tonight at 23, back home at 5, sleep, fuzzball and then on it again. Going to be a fun weekend... if I can survive it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am going to open up a cheeky bottle of Malbec and watch "All Quiet on the Western Front" on Netflix. The latest reincarnation of a classic film.

Netflix have described it as "1917" meets "Saving Private Ryan"

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Good heavens! It is Fridat my dear chap...going for a couple of bottles of Argentinian Malbec I found lurking in the back of the cupboard ...have a safe and happy Fridat you lovely N.S.C.ers...fingers crossed for a great performance from our Albion boys tomorrow....the ones that are still at Brighton that is..!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am going to open up a cheeky bottle of Malbec and watch "All Quiet on the Western Front" on Netflix. The latest reincarnation of a classic film.

Netflix have described it as "1917" meets "Saving Private Ryan"
@Blackadder, Malbec fine, film bad...you know how it ends remember ? Put your pants on your head and stick a pencil up each nostril.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Chugging a green hopped something or other from Goldmark, it's ok but a bit light at 4.5% abv.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm halfway through a couple of 1664's, but with a bottle of Mavrodaphne red wine waiting patiently in the cupboard for a bit later. Once the doris has got her soap out of the way, I'm aiming to catch up on Welcome to Wrexham.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Working through a case of Desparados that expire next month with a Chinese on order

Can’t wait for tomorrows game

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Shared a bottle of Leogate Gatecrasher Central Ranges 2017 Shiraz with the missus alongside fish and chips. Now tucking into a grande Leffe Blonde. Going to crack a bottle of Basil Hayden’s that I brought back from USA earlier this month.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
On the 7th pint of Stella, mushrooms for dinner washed down with coke its gonna be a long night.

Blinkers

Jul 8, 2020
Finishing off the last few glasses out of a box of Domaine Jean-Marc Astruc Fitou. Supplied by the BIB Wine Company. They sell 2.25l bag in box wines. When you’ve finished the wine, put the box into the recycling and when you’ve finished enough boxes, send the bags and taps back in a prepaid bag to them for recycling into further bags and taps. Great wine, fantastic value, eco friendly and super customer service. Would highly recommend joining their subscription club, which is beyond flexible in how often and what you purchase.

65579516-D239-4EB8-987F-9D19F8F57E02.jpeg

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Pre Chelsea nerves being soothed by my conjuring of my inner @Herr Tubthumper and having a can of Northern Monk Death Star Ep 3 Dulce de Leche Stout. 10.5% m'lord.

I am SIPPING it.

You?
Had a couple of pints of Northern Monk Eternal (one of their more sensible strength beers) in the Fossgate Tap in York, which you can add to the York pub recommendations.
And some other stuff after that which we won't talk about. Because I can't remember what it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here