Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's coming to something when...

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
I don't understand, I got tickets two days ago and the only place available was the South Stand. Today WSU looked half full and there was space in the North and East. I'm sure people said there was only 500 tickets not sold

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on Barber fill those cup games and while your at it fill those pies again.

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
It's the sales strategy by the club. They incrementally release the tickets as and when they are required to create the illusion of scarcity.

Think it proves that the game was over-priced, North Stand looked far better than I thought it would from the opposite end

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Loads of spaces so it seemed on t.v.
Money being tight and match on telly,not really surprise at the crowd numbers.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Oh come on how can 21,740 be classed as shit for a early kick off game live on T.V, just after christmas???

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I don't think the WSU tickets were ever put online and the policy was to see expencive seats 1st and ones that would show on TV.

I bought the £28.00 in the WSU wing but was able to move to the many spare seats in the centre.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't think the WSU tickets were ever put online and the policy was to see expencive seats 1st and ones that would show on TV.

I bought the £28.00 in the WSU wing but was able to move to the many spare seats in the centre.

Correct they never went on sale on-line, now wether you could buy one if you called the ticket office or not is another thing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here