Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all over now , no play offs this season

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Funnily enough I was about to start the exact same thread. Bottled it for the second season in a row, we'll lose to Palace on Sunday and it's over. We are too inconsistent to make a real challenge for the playoffs this season, Gus has one season left in my opinion.

Not really I'm not even bothered about leicester losing , it's our own results I'm worried about and under Poyet at the buisness end of the season were not good enough were falling away like last season , all the clubs around us keep doing us favours but we can't respond ourselves
Hopefully someone will bounce this thread next month and I'll look like all the names I've been called on this thread but I don't think that's gonna happen

Too much tippy tappy with no end product
Too much tinkering with the team with no end product
Too many lightweight injury prone Spaniards with no end product

Will never get anywhere near the play offs till that is sorted

No, It's because you know we'll not reach the play offs, if you were so confident then you'd place the wager. Bottle job. Forest away will end our hopes and anyone who went last year will be dreading a repeat performance.

You don't get away that easy T Soprano. And look at the company you keep!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Funnily enough I was about to start the exact same thread. Bottled it for the second season in a row, we'll lose to Palace on Sunday and it's over. We are too inconsistent to make a real challenge for the playoffs this season, Gus has one season left in my opinion.
Unbelievable ignorance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would be, had we not been 'treated' to his other posts On Barnes and Poyet.
Fair enough - I haven't been keeping tabs. But the doubters are not alone. As I always maintain, football fans are monumentally stupid. One week they're worried a top club is going to steal their manager, the next week they say their manager should be out if he doesn't turn it around quick. And it's swaps between these two extremes with remarkable speed and regularity.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Edit

Last edited:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
����������������������
You were saying??
Thread starter - BAN FOR LIFE. Knobhead

Dec 29, 2011
Unbelievable ignorance.

Hardly. I was going on the facts, and up until that point in the season we had been stuttering along. I'm a realist, I make judgements on what stats I have in front of me. The team wasn't performing consistently, and a loss to Palace would have made it an almost impossible task to qualify for the PO's due to confidence. I think my comments were justified.

Dec 29, 2011
It would be, had we not been 'treated' to his other posts On Barnes and Poyet.

All my comments are justifiable at the time, I rarely make uncalculated comments. Try and pick out ones on Poyet are Barnes that I can't defend (if you're that bothered).

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hardly. I was going on the facts, and up until that point in the season we had been stuttering along. I'm a realist, I make judgements on what stats I have in front of me. The team wasn't performing consistently, and a loss to Palace would have made it an almost impossible task to qualify for the PO's due to confidence. I think my comments were justified.

Cr@p. you said we'd lose to Palace. That's not a fact. It's an opinion. No revisionism here - admit it, you were wrong.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Point being though, the facts were the same for all of us too at that time - but most fans aren't so negative as to post doom and gloom threads.

Most of us realise that the club needs the support of the fans and there are ups and downs in any season. Maybe the moaners need to lighten up and enjoy the roller coaster ride you always get with BHA!

Jan 30, 2008
Point being though, the facts were the same for all of us too at that time - but most fans aren't so negative as to post doom and gloom threads.

Most of us realise that the club needs the support of the fans and there are ups and downs in any season. Maybe the moaners need to lighten up and enjoy the roller coaster ride you always get with BHA!
once, twice, three times a lady :nono:
regards
DR

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
All my comments are justifiable at the time, I rarely make uncalculated comments. Try and pick out ones on Poyet are Barnes that I can't defend (if you're that bothered).

Your posts on a variety of subject show a remarkable degree of consistency in that they're knee-jerk in nature (i.e. emotional rather than analytical) and if you believe they are calculated then your thinking must be rather shallow.

Dec 29, 2011
Your posts on a variety of subject show a remarkable degree of consistency in that they're knee-jerk in nature (i.e. emotional rather than analytical) and if you believe they are calculated then your thinking must be rather shallow.

Another post with nothing to back up their claims...

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Well that's it for another Season, Forest have won at Hull Now 4 points behind, the closet team to catch now Leicester who can go 6 points clear of us in a few hours time
We have no form & no strikers so enjoy the rest of the season and forget about the play offs for this season

Oh dear soprano.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here