It's all over now , no play offs this season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
if it wasn't for us jcl's we'd just have a group of fans who would be happy to finish 10th every season cause their heads are in the past, US JCL'S PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD, I EXPECT PREM FOOTBALL ON A REGULAR BASIS, WE'RE THE BIG FISH NOW

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well that's it for another Season, Forest have won at Hull Now 4 points behind, the closet team to catch now Leicester who can go 6 points clear of us in a few hours time
We have no form & no strikers so enjoy the rest of the season and forget about the play offs for this season

You are pathetic.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just enjoy the ride, it's still definitely on of we can rise to it. Over to you Gus, PROVE that you are good enough to manage at the top level

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ha ...the pressure is off surely........even if we win we are still not back in a play off spot so surely there is no pressure.........what the shrinking violets might learn from todays results is that you may possibly need a large pair of balls to get over your opponent on any given day..............technically gifted you may be ...... but, do you have the SCROTUM and the BALLS to fill it........and yes this is a jibe. you owe us boys.........let's be avenue.

Dr JCL

Jul 18, 2011
if it wasn't for us jcl's we'd just have a group of fans who would be happy to finish 10th every season cause their heads are in the past, US JCL'S PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD, I EXPECT PREM FOOTBALL ON A REGULAR BASIS, WE'RE THE BIG FISH NOW

Yeah. Thank God for you guys, our club would be nothing without you.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
how can this be true when we are now further from the play offs?

Teams that were snapping at our heels all lost .. it was 2 from 6 this morning and now it could be 2 from 3, more likely 2 from 4. Forest winning was a ****** but they have some tough games coming up, Leics even more so. I think dropping Bolton and Leeds might be more important to our final outcome than Forest winning ... just a hunch!

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Well that's it for another Season, Forest have won at Hull Now 4 points behind, the closet team to catch now Leicester who can go 6 points clear of us in a few hours time
We have no form & no strikers so enjoy the rest of the season and forget about the play offs for this season

Clueless statement.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Clueless statement.

Not really I'm not even bothered about leicester losing , it's our own results I'm worried about and under Poyet at the buisness end of the season were not good enough were falling away like last season , all the clubs around us keep doing us favours but we can't respond ourselves
Hopefully someone will bounce this thread next month and I'll look like all the names I've been called on this thread but I don't think that's gonna happen

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

!

How do you push the club forward?

If we don't get promotion this year or next you'll bugger off.

I'd say you were talking out your arse but it sounds looks & smells a lot worse than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports