Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all over for Labour & Mr Brown

That would be top public school, Westminster School educated Nick Clegg of Russian Royal nobility, who went straight out of Uni and onto the EU gravy train and was later persuaded to enter politics when he was aide to Sir Leon Brittan, I presume.

As you say, "ironic".

Do you know, It took me ages to find any Tory party policies. Talk about hiding them well, I spent literally hours on the web until for some strange reason I googled "Conservative party policies". It took me to an obscure website called www.conservatives.com and there buried away on the first link on that page is a webpage called policies where there were links to business, community relations, countryside, climate change and energy, crime and justice, culture media and sport, defence, democracy, economy, environment and maybe just about 20 other links.
And when I clicked those links all they had were their policies. Pathetic, really. There wasn't one reference to curing cancer.

But there is no point in hidding your policies away on the Internet. The Boy Cameron needs to be out selling them, instead, at the mo, he is taking a back seat and leaving the media to attack Brown.

At the same time, at last Brown has realised, to start selling Labour achievments.

For some reason the Govrnment has seemed incapable of recollecting what it actually has done.

I now realise how good Blair and Campbell were at selling Labour.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What fundamental policy differences ARE there between Labour and the Tories that shows there's clear blue water between them, or that by electing them anything will fundamentally change.

We'll still continue to kiss US butt / shilly-shally around the EU referendum / single currency issue, we'll still have a military presence in the Middle East, we'll still have the same issues about illegal immigrants, social deprivation, drinking, drugs etc etc.

Cameron has said NOTHING to make me think life in the UK will be any different under him than under New Labour, NOTHING! Sure, he has 'policies' that tinker around the edges - a couple of quid on tax here, a green tax there, a quango axed here, a few extra immigration officers there, but it's not going to cut drug-taking, slash crime, stop binge-drinking, improve community spirit or make the UK a safer place to live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here