Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a goal - internet footie game

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Cottenham Albion 1 Warbury Warriors 0
Cottenham Albion 0 Exile Albion 0

Tight 4-5-1 formation and inspiring goalkeeping. Change of tactics for next game, watch the goals come rolling in.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
brightonfan_86 said:
You should of had a player sent off.

I know, I'm a bit concerned that I have had eight yellow cards in two games. Seems I've got a lively bunch who are enjoying the high aggression as tactics.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
from what I can make out you need to have played five games in the league before you can sign anyone and that is no guarantee either.

I think that a scary amount of time could be spent on this game. I will try to get my work/life balance sorted before I commit too much time to this.

Real shame you can't set up your own league though.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
RB said:
from what I can make out you need to have played five games in the league before you can sign anyone and that is no guarantee either.

I think that a scary amount of time could be spent on this game. I will try to get my work/life balance sorted before I commit too much time to this.

Real shame you can't set up your own league though.

It would of been good to set up your own league, we could of had The Albion fans League or something like that.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
how long do you need to play for before you can make transfers?

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
brightonfan_86 said:
Braders i think i've sent u a Friendly fixture could you accept it. I need a warm up before my big kick off on Monday.

You just beat me 1-0 :(

and i had 3 cautions and a sending off :glare:

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
brightonfan_86 said:
Braders i think i've sent u a Friendly fixture could you accept it. I need a warm up before my big kick off on Monday.
no friendly fixture sent to me mate :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here