...it is now!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Ah well. Passion from the fans and players is all it takes. There are still issues to be sorted out with the club though. Will be an interesting few weeks.

Good luck with Falmer. Hope to see you soon. :rolleyes:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Bugger, bugger, bugger! Avoided us again eh?

You have only one chance left barring cup ties.

You need to stay up next year, debatable.

After that we will be in the ascendancy, leaving you behind.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I really don't mind that Palace are staying up, at least we will never have the humiliation of playing against you in our current stadium ever again.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ah well. Passion from the fans and players is all it takes. There are still issues to be sorted out with the club though. Will be an interesting few weeks.

Rolleyes? You couldn't even get off your arse to travel for your most important game in 10 years, osser!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Do f*** off plastic.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Well done, I guess it has to be said.

I still think it would have been better for Palace to go down, make the neccessary cuts and treat the fans to a season of winning football.

If the financial situation doesn't improve fast it could be a depressing campaign in the championship next year, especially given your starting line up is likely to be much, much weaker.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
I really don't mind that Palace are staying up, at least we will never have the humiliation of playing against you in our current stadium ever again.

hmm could draw them in a cup next season!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
So you were lucky not to get relegated today, so well done for that. All it does is delay the inevitable though really - what with your club in complete financial meltdown; losing any decent players you have left in the summer & probably playing at Gillingham next year.

Enjoy your hearty celebration. :rolleyes:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
hmm could draw them in a cup next season!

maybe, but I doubt and I don't want, lets just focus on trying to win the league or get promoted, so that if in the running palace are still in the championship next season, we will be waiting for them at Falmer and they will be playing in Gillingham because they had to lose Selhurst

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Fair play to Palarse. Difficult season, especially for Paul Hart.

Nailed on for relegation next year though.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
There are still issues to be sorted out with the club though.

In your dreams, you are well a truely screwed, and I mean of biblical proportions. A few of us spent friday night trying to cheer up our palace mate, unlike many of us he's got a pretty goodline on what's going on at the caravan site, it's bad, very bad. We had to keep the sharp implements away from him. And no I am not gloating, your f***ed unless your backers can come up with another £4m asap. He sees himself watching league1 or 2 at the valley, new dem or the pissfield for the next 20 years and that's if he's lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports