Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It HURTS today but we WILL finish above Palace this season.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
I hate the crowd size argument. I agree results on the pitch is more important.

What good is having large crowds, when a manager can't make a decent purchase with the extra funds? i.e poyet

Also the atmosphere is shit when not winning games, so doesn't matter how big the crowds are again.

I'm a Brighton fan, but f***ing hate the way the club is going underachieving with the new ground and players!

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
We will not finish above Palace this season.

Have you been drinking?

and i will turn into a 1000 litre blow up paddling pool full of walnut whips and outer spacers.........money needs spending .

Some of you really live in cloud cuckoo land. We have no chance of finishing above them this season. We do not score enough goals.

I cannot see us finishing above palace unfortunately. I think we will be playoffs just but expect palarse cheats to stay top 3 or 4.

So Dunk making a schoolboy error is Gus's fault.

How do you work that one out?

And we have got no chance of being above them at the end. With that attack they are Champions.

Yeh coz we're obviously way better and more disciplined.

We deserve to be the mid table team we've been all season - average like all our results this season.

I think Palace will finish above us and it pains me to say it at the moment they are different gravy to us!

Palace will finish above us and we will fail to make the play-offs.

we will not finish above the scum

Not convinced that we'll finish above Palace myself and today's result is painful to take. If Palace weren't flying I'd probably be pretty happy with this season so far. Palace still lording it over us takes the gloss off the fact that we are actually doing OK, Palace results against us and their position in the table is a bugger.

Palace will def finish above us unless they have a real dip in form. Very good looking team. As for the Seagulls ... we will be lucky to make the playoffs unless we get a striker.

No we wont
To be fair it was nearly 5 months ago but 'told ya so!'

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i say, top bounce :clap:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I want to see [MENTION=20205]terryberry[/MENTION] apologise.

Can't believe Withdean Whinger didn't get in on the action.

Good call Cypriot.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And we did. Good shout Cypriot.
Nice bounce.

What good is having large crowds, when a manager can't make a decent purchase with the extra funds? i.e poyet
I'm a Brighton fan, but ****ing hate the way the club is going underachieving with the new ground and players!
Yep, when are we going to sign anyone, and how much longer to we have to tolerate this underachieving?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here