[Misc] It Doesn't Really Matter - a favour part two

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Done - best wishes to you both.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Well today is exactly a year since, as a family, we started shielding, so going out on our Walk of Light on Saturday may be a bit weird for us, we don't do "going out"...

Anyway, enough of my griping, if anyone hasn't yet donated and would like to, it would be very much appreciated. Blood Cancer UK is a fantastic charity, who at this really difficult time are trying to help some of the most extremely vulnerable members of our society - my wife included.

We are close to our revised target and would like to try and reach this by the time we are done on Saturday!

As usual, thanks for any help you can give, however small.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ian-smith206

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Happy to help you get a step closer to your target. Good luck with the walk.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Done. Hope it stays dry for you.

Thank you, would be nice if it stayed dry - today in sunny Kent reminded me so much of this time last year, when the decent weather got us through the start of the shielding period - seems a long time ago now, yet at the same time that year has gone quickly!

To be honest, I don't really care if we get wet - it will just be nice to be out!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Well today was the day of the Walk of Light... here we are before setting off on our walk!
18066459-7FF0-4472-94DE-F8AB94F93ECB.jpeg

And here’s the grandson proudly displaying the Blood Cancer U.K. light bag he had decorated...
31DE1B40-CC46-4BF3-92A9-CA9480750830.jpeg

Thanks again to all who have donated, and for anyone who hasn’t, here’s the link!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ian-smith206

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here