Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Israel v Liechtenstein

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Israel do that stupid Palace "Shout out the scorer's name" crap. First person to shout Tomer? at the Amex after he scores should get a lifetime ban IMHO.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He's lethal when heading a ball. If he was as accurate with the ball at his feet he'd be playing in the Premier League.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I love Liechtenstein they will always have a special place.

First CMS and now Tomer...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was his second off his shoulder/back?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yeah, if only we had any decent wingers :facepalm:

We do, but they are 'inverted' wingers, which doesn't lend itself so well to crosses being launched into the box. I still like a winger getting to the touchline and whipping in a cross with their preferred foot.
We may get half this scenario soon, with Solly on the left. Could be feast time for Hemed and Murray. If not, Skalak's not a bad alternative in terms of launching crosses into the box from either flank.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The problem is most of our fans have spent recent times watching league one and league two football with Brighton so they genuinely don't notice actual talent, or have some kind of weird ideas of grandeur about what kind of striker we should have

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well played Tomer......class player. Having said that this game seemed to be played in slow motion!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The problem is most of our fans have spent recent times watching league one and league two football with Brighton so they genuinely don't notice actual talent, or have some kind of weird ideas of grandeur about what kind of striker we should have
I would have thought that the jcl types were the worst with unrealistic expectations?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here