Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Isn't...Isn't..Isn't it Fridat night???.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Well it is Fridat night and to help get over the heart-stopping, nail biting excitement of the transfer shenanigans I shall be mostly knocking back a couple of bottles of Ridgeview Sussex Fizz that is taking up too much room in the refrigerator according to Mrs. Wunt be Druv, so here goes! Cheers and have a safe and happy Fridat night you lovely people in N.S.C. land.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I've got 4 pints of Harveys new brew, Harmony. A collaboration with Burning Sky so my hopes are very high. :drink: Still got 45 minutes until my Brother in Law arrives for drinks. Can't wait.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Today is my lady's birthday and so tonight am taking her to her favorite bar and grill which has the best Moscow Mules I've ever had:D

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had a little scratch around the allotment late this afternoon but thought ahead....and walked to the plot. Had two pints of Lobos at The Hand brewery tap and now chugging some Goldmark APA purchased this morning.. heaven.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It is indeed Friday. Spent the day trekking all over Sheffield Park (albeit at a VERY slow pace) for my Mother's Birthday. Was warned the cafe/restaurant wasn't great so took a picnic of M&S's finest.

So sorry for being late in, but a heavy (almost chewy) Spanish Rioja should help me catch up :thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just poured my first vodka drink.

Some friends want to go to the pub but I want to crash a party and harass strangers... hmm. Can't decide what to do.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Picked up a few pints of Rev . . . They evaoprated quickly after a 3 mile march avec hound. . . . .dinner time, and a bottle of chianti. ciao amico mio

I wrote this over an hour ago but was too busy cooking sipping and eating!!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
After some rain on the morning dog walk it's uncomfortably hot again in the Slarde. Bottle of ICE cold fruit cider on the go. Might have a single malt later.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A couple of new Burning Sky beers I picked up from Beer No Evil in Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here