Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamist attack in Grenoble

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you can just show me where ive objected to it then we can continue the exchange ...... oh , you can't.

Oooh, yes please. Perhaps you could give me another one of your threatening phone calls after getting my number off my website like you did last week and we can discuss it that way? Doorstepping members, threatening phone calls, you're a bloody nutjob mate.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I believe that the Stephen Lawrence memorial is a bit of a heresy as far as Bushy is concerned. Its not the first time he has brought it up. How many times has that memorial to Lawrence been vandalised Bushy, and what was the reason given by the Greenwich MP for the rejection of a memorial for the Lee Rigbys personalized memorial?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Out of interest, why does that attract so much anger, bitterness, blatant lying and debate?
How many murders were there in Brighton yesterday? In Sussex? In London? In the UK? Yet ONE person killed in France has four pages within an hour.

Can you say agenda?

Woman beheaded in London last year...NSC thread ran to 24 pages. http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?308494-Woman-beheaded-in-North-London-Garden/page24

And if you think that it's just NSC that has over-reacted, Francoise Hollande has returned to his country after this incident and I dare say it's not the only murder in France today although probably and hopefully the only terrorism incident, oh- and it's front page news worldwide...

Of course it's going to be big news. This moral relativism that you're playing isn't just misplaced, it's plain stupid. You can't simply dismiss it as the isolated actions of a lunatic comparable to a domestic murder in Brighton or Dijon.

EDIT - I'd also respectfully add that I don't think you're in any way qualified to declare that this terrorist attack has nothing to do with Islam. I think the perpetrator, for a start, would disagree with you. If the perpetrator claims it is, if the organisation he represents calls itself Islamic, if it follows the teachings of the Koran as they see it and is founded and led by devout Muslims then I think we have to assume that Islam has played a part.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What is the point of banning people from this forum if it is tacitly accepted that they come back with a new account and carry on as before?

I'm not sure Bushy was actually banned. He requested a new user name so that his son did not see him on here acting like a knob. He now acts like a knob under his new name.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I'm not sure Bushy was actually banned. He requested a new user name so that his son did not see him on here acting like a knob. He now acts like a knob under his new name.

Fair enough in this case then.

But I'm pretty sure my point is valid with other users like The Truth and bigbelly.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are far more too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I rarely open nor get involved in these threads on NSC as it's depressing how the discussion of such a news item gets so quickly derailed, often by the same people, generally going over the same tired old ground. Their actions prohibit others from engaging in more sensible discussion of current affairs.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but If you continue I will either use the 'ban from thread' feature or, if required, just kick you off NSC for a while. It's tiresome so please just stop, and do so immediately. You won't get any further warnings. You know who you are. Thanks.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Oooh, yes please. Perhaps you could give me another one of your threatening phone calls after getting my number off my website like you did last week and we can discuss it that way? Doorstepping members, threatening phone calls, you're a bloody nutjob mate.
Im a nutjob ?? Maybe , but if so , what does that make you ?? this is a copy of the last contact I had with you via PM

ME
''fine call it a day, its a shame though as i really thought that you meant it with your PM to me a couple of weeks ago, but yes, lets call it a day and if we bump into each other lets shake hands and have a pint, doubt we frequent thye same places though !!

YOU
Sounds fair. I'm sure we'd probably have a laugh over a pint. You've got my number! All good,
Christian

Youre a weirdo mate.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Any other cliches that are ****ing certain to be trotted out ?

small minority / religion of peace / hard working law abiding muslims / our fault for marginalising the poor darlings

What was your take on the attack on the historic black church in Charleston that killed nine times as many people just over a week ago? Were you third on that thread?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I believe that the Stephen Lawrence memorial is a bit of a heresy as far as Bushy is concerned. Its not the first time he has brought it up. How many times has that memorial to Lawrence been vandalised Bushy, and what was the reason given by the Greenwich MP for the rejection of a memorial for the Lee Rigbys personalized memorial?
It is.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What was your take on the attack on the historic black church in Charleston that killed nine times as many people just over a week ago. Were you third on that thread?
Was there a thread ?? What do you think my take would be ? For your information i was as saddened as anyone else.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
To anyone who has just read through the thread. Notice the projection.

It seems people are more bothered about certain users than the sad scenario all this war brain washing is causing.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Out of interest, why does that attract so much anger, bitterness, blatant lying and debate?
How many murders were there in Brighton yesterday? In Sussex? In London? In the UK? Yet ONE person killed in France has four pages within an hour.

Can you say agenda?

Even if it is the odd nutter who is influenced to behead people using the excuse and guise of IS, it still endorses what they believe in and encourages others. There is an underground movement of extreme Islamists in the UK who will be celebrating today and this will be used in their propoganda to brainwash others into doing the same.

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Any other cliches that are ****ing certain to be trotted out ?

Theres a few people on NSC that cant wait for attacks. So they can 'trot out' the same tired crap they love to 'trot out'.

Talking about yourself there Dave? Surprised we haven't seen you using an IS flag as your avatar yet.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Because this one is closer to home and FAR more likely to happen here , the US one , to me was just another in a long line of depressingly regular mass shootings , happy ?

How many racially motivated mass murders have there been in the USA in recent years?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I always groan when I hear of such events. Firstly because of those who have suffered, and secondly because it means endless streams of vitriol and ignorant prejudice against many folk who had nothing to do with it.

There are dreadful things happening everyday in the world. Genocidal acts, and terrible oppression. It seems that events such as these are the catalyst for most attention. Shame.

RIP The murdered individual, and I hope the people responsible die by a similar sword.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here