Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Zaha a possibility ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cos he is lightening quick and can score goals at championship level. Obviously no one else agrees. So we will leave it there

I imagine he'd like to actually play in front of a crowd Nick, not 15k Palace fans plus 8k Premier League tourists playing in an absolute shit hole of a ground.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
My only worry is once wilf hears about your supposed interest his head might get turned .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My only worry is once wilf hears about your supposed interest his head might get turned .

Quite!

To be honest I would be more than happy with Zaha even tho the orig poster is a Palace troll. FFS didnt score those 30+ goals without help.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Cos he is lightening quick and can score goals at championship level. Obviously no one else agrees. So we will leave it there

No, he does not score or create enough goals, so never understand why Palace rate him so much, although some of my Palace mates reckon he is overrated, shame he has talent, but just does 'step over, step over, fall over, blame other players and refs when he does not get a foul, a total waster in my book. When Poyet said that Buckley was a worth more than him, he was in someways correct, as Buckley made and scored loads more than him, so in the scheme of things, he was not far wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No, he does not score or create enough goals, so never understand why Palace rate him so much, although some of my Palace mates reckon he is overrated, shame he has talent, but just does 'step over, step over, fall over, blame other players and refs when he does not get a foul, a total waster in my book. When Poyet said that Buckley was a worth more than him, he was in someways correct, as Buckley made and scored loads more than him, so in the scheme of things, he was not far wrong.

Where did Buckley dissapear to ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The way Palace fans banged on and on and on about Zaha, you'd have thought he was Maradona, Best, Neymar and the Fonz all rolled into one (see also Jonny Williams, who was such a footballing god he ended up at...MK Dongs).

Quite how they managed to con £10m from Fergie is anyones guess. Talk about money for old rope.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Where did Buckley dissapear to ?

I actually have no idea, I was just quoting what Poyet stated and he does have a point, as even the most deluded Palace fans must admit, he does not really create or score enough for a man of his talent?.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From what I recall when I looked last, Zaha neither scores nor actually creates (as measured by cold hard assist stats).

We have no need for such a player, given we have wingers highly proficient at doing both.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
From what I recall when I looked last, Zaha neither scores nor actually creates (as measured by cold hard assist stats).

We have no need for such a player, given we have wingers highly proficient at doing both.

If the worse come to the worse, I would like to sign him up. As a second striker, not as winger though.

How do his stats compare to Baldocks ???

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/85059

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its a daft question since he'd only be leaving Palace for more money or more game time (and i've no idea if either is a problem right now). in the first case we wouldn't be able to offer more and in the second case it would be bcause he's not putting in the effort/performance on the training pitch so why would we want him? anyway he wouldn't want to drop a division - he's past the loans to get game time stage of his career. if he leaves Palace, it'll be for another Premiership club. its pretty clear he has not developed beyond early expectations, had a good season what 3 years ago? and got a move to Man U off the back of it which probably harmed his development.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here