Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Wilson still recovering from his Virus?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Certainly seemed better tonight - but I do think he hasn't been too well since Boxing Day - prob got better in the last month or so. Thought he was shite first half hour then pretty good after. Needs to show more effort in tracking back and closing down IMO - take a leaf out Knockaerts book son :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought Wilson was great tonight. A real thorn in Fulham's defence. Long may it continue.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Certainly seemed better tonight - but I do think he hasn't been too well since Boxing Day - prob got better in the last month or so. Thought he was shite first half hour then pretty good after. Needs to show more effort in tracking back and closing down IMO - take a leaf out Knockaerts book son :thumbsup:

I happen to know for a fact (and have alluded to quite extensively) that his issue is confidence, not illness.
Sick through nerves, not illness
Knocky's got about 200 games more experience than him. These things take time..

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Chris didn't over praise him, said he played well once we were 2 nil ahead and the game opened up.

That was pretty much how I saw it. He was getting a lot of criticism from fans around me in the first half hour but after winning the penalty I thought he was superb. Great run and pass for Hemed's chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here