Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is tomorrow going to be a dreadful day with a certain departure?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Fairly controversial but I wouldn't be too phased if Vicente left.
We'd be given a transfer budget boost and a significant wage boost.
He's an immense player but the team don't play to their strengths with Vicente on the field.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Fairly controversial but I wouldn't be too phased if Vicente left.
We'd be given a transfer budget boost and a significant wage boost.
He's an immense player but the team don't play to their strengths with Vicente on the field.

I can see what you're saying, BUT there's no doubt he's the best player in the league and I love watching him play. I think Noone's departure is a signal that Gus has confidence in the form and fitness of Buckley, KLL and Vicente. Plus Orlandi, assuming he does sign.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I can see what you're saying, BUT there's no doubt he's the best player in the league and I love watching him play.

Agreed, he is possibly the best player in the league and I too love watching him play. However I don't like watching each and every pass going through to him and the opposition already marking him with 3 players which in turn, results in us playing very poorly.
Not saying I want him gone, just stating all's not lost if/when he goes.

If Vicente or his family are still unhappy over here, not saying that they are, the club should not stand in hi/their way. Tomorrow midnight can't come soon enough. I will pray tonight that this is just a horrid rumour with no truth attached.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Maybe they'll be an announcement on Radio Sussex at 4:30pm??

This was posted on that football rumours website, just next to a post saying that Kakuta was going to sign for us. Make of that what you will.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I wouldn't be surprised if Vicente goes, not one bit and in a funny way I think it may benefit the team as a unit.

Do you you really believe that? Every now and again I question my 40years experience of following the Albion.Then I wake up and realise the number of people that havent a fecking clue about football. Who has said he isnt happy?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Do you you really believe that? Every now and again I question my 40years experience of following the Albion.Then I wake up and realise the number of people that havent a fecking clue about football. Who has said he isnt happy?

Where did I say he wasn't happy???..I think there are more questions than answers with Vicente to be honest.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
If Vicente or his family are still unhappy over here, not saying that they are, the club should not stand in hi/their way. Tomorrow midnight can't come soon enough. I will pray tonight that this is just a horrid rumour with no truth attached.

Biggest rumour starter on this board and none of it comes true, stop predicting and go back to sleep.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
My source says he's going no where.

I don't know your source, but I trust it 1000 times more than the attention-seeking wind-up no-mark that started this thread.

Perhaps he's going to tell us about the press conference on Radio Sussex?

And who'll surely at last be banned when Piquione doesn't actualy sign?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here