• Yes it is

Votes: 81 59.1%
  • No it's not

Votes: 56 40.9%

• Total voters

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
He's on a three year contract which will need paying off and will add to our debts. If it happens I hope those who wanted him sacked will stay VERY quiet during the transfer window and will simply nod sadly when the messages come from the club that we 'just missed out on our targets'.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think that's right. I do wonder whether Nathan Jones has ambitions himself...

I suspect the hope inside the boardroom is that Sami turns it round and there is an eventual smooth transition to Jones taking over.
That sort of three year plus planning may not work however if results continue to fail in the very short term. We surely cannot risk relegation as you might surmise that the first few months of this season are likely to have already cost us 3K to 5K season ticket renewals.
An early departure for Sami would mean Nathan as caretaker with just a few games to prove himself by turning round results with the same players. If not then he too will surely be sacrificed.

I do wonder if an "old head" appointment might be a good idea as an advisor to Sami and his team much as many newly appointed company heads are offered a mentor for an introductory period. Or is it maybe already too late for that? Shame Sammy Lee didn't work out. That is now looking a big miss.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
For his job? No
For the players and fans confidence? Yes.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I've never felt any connection between him and the club, he doesn't give off any positive vibes at all and just looks like he wishes he was elsewhere (and so do I)

My thoughts exactly, its almost as if hes our caretaker manager. I thought Oscar was aloof and disconnected but Hyppia seems even worse. I get no sense whatsoever of Hyppia showing any sense of belonging to our club, he seems permanently dissapointed and uncomfortable in his role. I dont want us to lose today but if we do the positive spin will be one more nail in this talentless gimps coffin. I would love to be proved wrong and be forced to make a grovelling apology but fear that is becoming increasingly unlikely.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I would say from a fan point of view it is, from the board and mr bloom I doubt it.
Think we will snatch 3 points today, but it will just be papering over the cracks.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Don't see today as must win but certainly needs a win before going into the international break because I think Bloom might act with the two weeks to get a replacement.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't imagine Tony Bloom is happy with how this season is going. We really need a win today, its been too long now.

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
Does anybody really see this SH team developing?

None of the front three are good enough, we have a team in decline.

Sorry he has to go......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here