Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the end?

Move in?

• Do it,everyone else is and no complaints it seems.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No,it's the end of life as you know it.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Thinking of moving in with my girlfriend at the end of July.Is this is a good idea for someone,of 33, who loves her but doesn't think he's slept with enough women yet and needs a few more to be really happy.???

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
As long as you pay all the rent and not half, or none at all, you've nothing to lose. Otherwise you'll end up moving out before her if anything goes wrong and it could turn out worse than it needs to. If she leaves, there's no hassle. If she stays, it can only get better for the pair of ya. Nowt wrong with not sleeping with enough birds for your own liking. I realised after a few that I didn't like about three-quarters of the birds I'd slept with, so there was no need in the first place. Bit of an anticlimax getting a counter going... you're better off with the bird now.

Do it, and good luck to you fella. See you Saturday :wave: (p.s. I did it for 3 months and failed, hence the above stuff - don't do it as badly as I did!)

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Go on - you know it makes sense. I moved in with my girlfriend and her daughter nearly two years ago now, and I love it. Added bonus is I'm renting my old old flat out and getting three times what my mortgage payment is. Lovely Jubbbly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here