Is this the best dance tune ever?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jakazid FT Barry Scott - Cillit Bang (The Greatest)

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No No No!

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Billy the Fish said:
'Dance' is far too vague, there are too many genres to pick one tune. Sticking with the trance theme, my favourite was always Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia.
Airwave has already been mentioned, the breakdown in that is pure rush matieral. In no particular order Push - The legacy, Mauro Picotto - Lizard, Tiesto - Flight 643, Sacha/Emerson - Scorchio.

this reminded me...

I'm seeing both Push and Tiesto live within the next three weeks, as well as Marcel Woods and Marco V.

Dublin - its just like a wet Ibiza :p

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
chicane -offshore - cool
Lost It.com-Animal - mental
Chime-Orbital- luvved up

:rave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
MYOB said:
As The Rush Comes or After The Rush Comes (remix), not "when".

Oh f***, I've just descended to new depths of pedantry. :(

But you are correct! I should know as I have both the original and SEVEN remixes.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Went to a wedding last friday and as alot of us there were regulars at the 'raves' at The Event (circa 91-92.....Passion, Mantra, etc) and the Zap (circa 92-93...Protection on a friday night, 11-6am, bloody brill :rave: :rave: ) the groom asked the DJ beforehand to play some 'old tunes'........and the place was rocking post midnight with great tunes from the past and a (very) few of the commercial ones already mentioned in the thread above

Cue marvellous scenes and loads of top memories from great nights out in Brighton over 15 years ago......christ I'm getting old :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports