Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this one of you lot?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray Murray Murray!!! :albion2:

It's not me, he's far too young to be me. But chill out, gang. It's not criminal. He's just absolutely terrible.

The first attempt at a Will Grigg song was equally disgraceful, and then he hit up on Free From Desire and he's a legend!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I say chaps , you do realise that there are Brighton Supporters from other places north of patcham don't you , some posts on this thread are tantamount to Northernistic racism , i may inform PC Beaky about this ............oh too late .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
How I yearn for the days when, if? you made a complete **** of yourself only the people 50 yards either side of you on West Street knew :blush:

Do think it's a lot tougher for the kids today

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I thought it was pretty good tbh.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Remember folks, we all actually sound like that when singing despite our delusions of being Pavarotti.

He, however, has less talent than most.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Just a kid having a bit of fun :shrug: Certainly no more embarrassing than the always ultras up the road

Exactly and I do things more embarrassing than that on a daily basis, but thankfully none of them are on film. Surely we have better things to do that take the proverbial out of a kid?

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
If Doug Rougvie makes an unlikely comeback, at least we know the song to adapt for our chant. Would have worked well.

Aye, I thought it was going really well until the " Stevens, Stevens, Stevens " bit, but "Rougvie, Rougvie,Rougvie" would have been tremendous.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
How I yearn for the days when, if? you made a complete **** of yourself only the people 50 yards either side of you on West Street knew :blush:

Do think it's a lot tougher for the kids today
And that is why you do not post your foibles on social media.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I think he may have learning disabilities so go easy. Northern accent is strange though so it could be a Crystal Palace goon.
My thoughts exactly. Perhaps we can retaliate with a song about Mr tumble by one of ours in a palace outfit

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Could be worse, imagine if we had this quilt making embarrassing videos every match:

DqKNFz7VYAA67Gl.jpeg

I thing we have missed the point football was an oasis where people could act in rather silly way with lots of other silly people and not feel like an idiot. Having supported an adult with a L/D at Withdean it was the only time he really became part of a community, sitting down, wearing blue and white and shouting irrational comments at 22 men running around on some grass. Leave the kid alone.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Effort - 7/10
Singing ability - 1/10
Lyrics - 2/10

10/30 - approximately 8 more than I would probably have got!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here