Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Is this Groundhog Day?

Every time I read the official site it says McGhee is looking to sign such and such a player for such and such a position, he NEVER ****ing does, I'm not reading it anymore on principle.

I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

2nd February actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness.

Quite. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except perhaps my wife and some of her friends... oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point. Now, let's have a good clean healthy outdoor sketch.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In all seriousness, it's nearly 22 years since the film was released. How time flies.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Quite. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except perhaps my wife and some of her friends... oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point. Now, let's have a good clean healthy outdoor sketch.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I see this thread is back. Who's running the operation? The Krankies?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here