Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

Tomorrow actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

Tomorrow actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In all seriousness, it's nearly 22 years since the film was released. How time flies.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Today actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

Is this Groundhog Day?

Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Happy Groundhog Day.

Attachments

• groundhog-day-driving.jpg
    groundhog-day-driving.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 93

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Groundhog Day and Hiney art. What more could you want on a Monday morning?

Groundhog Day and Hiney art. What more could you want on a Monday morning?

Attachments

• groundhog-day-4.jpg
    groundhog-day-4.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 134

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In all seriousness, it's nearly 22 years since the film was released. How time flies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here