Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The Man With The 7 Second Memory
Anybody else watching this?

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every moment!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Is this Groundhog Day?
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Is this Groundhog Day?
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is this Groundhog Day?

:jester: :lolol:

Happy birthday for tomorrow groundhog day thread. :jester: :lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.

Oh, hang on a minute...

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every moment!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
seagullion said:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Oh, hang on a minute...

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Is this Groundhog Day?

Every time the adverts come on it's that f***ing xmas coca-cola advert with those stupid lorries!, I'm not buying one on principle.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Anyone got a fork?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports