• Slightly not funny

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Not funny at all

Votes: 47 48.0%

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I wonder if he was shouting "Allahu Akbar" when he threw the bag for extra effect?

The guy has done a few videos where no music has been added
sometimes he offers up an islamic prayer,sometimes shouts "run" or "5 seconds"
there is a video where he just sits calmly sits down next to his victims closes his eyes as if in prayer and the rucksack starts a robot recorded countdown

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
When I saw what this was about, I decided its not funny at all.

Then I watched it, and laughed my tits off. I don't know what this means. But the guy who jumped in the lake cracked my arse up.

For 99% of people fear over rides all instinct and you bolt like a scared bunny.All pranks contain a degree of non-consensual conning, but its also human nature to find it funny.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Mouth wide open warped funny in that it’s shocking that they have the audacity to do pranks like that. The guy running away up the escalator was a funny scenario.

They kind of get away with it because they are Arab.

Shame there isn't a really funny but wrong option.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
But the whole dress code is completely wrong, stereotyping isn't funny either, the only way could ever be funny is someone shooting the prankster.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As a matter of interest, why did you find it funny? I found it funny, because of the reactions of the victims, given the absurdity of the assailant and the situations (blowing up a park bench, etc). . Beny Hill with a plastic axe, and that. The antithesis of Tarantino. Maybe I'm missing something . . .

Pretty much the same thing. As others have said although it made me laugh it isn't something I would defend because the victims are completely innocent and could possibly harm themselves while running away. The poor taste aspect doesn't bother me though as I normally enjoy shocking/inappropriate jokes.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
One of them did get shot for doing this, but by a member of the public

Perfect. Having a daughter and grandson in Melbourne, I'd happily shoot the f***ers myself if they tried it on them.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I thought it was funny for different reasons the tuff guy sitting on the railing, who was glaring at the Arab as he walked up to them however ran the furthest and quickest launching himself over the spiked fence. The two lads again eye balling the Arab walk into the shop, them all charging out of the shop throwing paper in the air. The guy taking off at break neck speed only to be confronted by another backpack throwing Arab was just ridiculous to the point you would have just twigged right then.

No surprise it was filmed in Australia, they also do an Arab take on MTV cribs show which is extremely racist.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The kind of people who laugh at this used to watch Little and Large in the 80's...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Some of that looks staged to me. Especially the guy running into the water. Not at all funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here