Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Is there already a thread for excellent YouTube videos?

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
If there is then fine, but if not, I saw this and thought it was very interesting.
It's about Tomás Carlovich from Rosario (like Messi and Buonanotte).
More talented than Messi or Maradona.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Find it hard to believe that nobody in that thread mentioned parkour videos made by the Storror guys seeing as they're local; their channel is probably where I've first heard the city of Brighton mentioned.

For me their weekly video is the equivalent of what watching cats videos is for some, even though I've never practiced parkour in my life. It's just very relaxing and satisfying to see someone move so well, and I appreciate that they show the "behind the scenes" of it, the process of preparing for the moves, trying and failing, and checking everything beforehand.

And they've got lots of years of experience obviously.

My personal favorite video of theirs is probably this one, because of Toby's beautiful vault from 8:20 onwards

but in the past they also did more crazy/spectacular stuff like this compilation below from their Asia trip (personally, I'm glad they then became less heights-loving and calmed down a bit)

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Here's a good one....

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Find it hard to believe that nobody in that thread mentioned parkour videos made by the Storror guys seeing as they're local; their channel is probably where I've first heard the city of Brighton mentioned.

For me their weekly video is the equivalent of what watching cats videos is for some, even though I've never practiced parkour in my life. It's just very satisfying to see someone move so well, and I appreciate that they show the "behind the scenes" of it, the process of preparing for the moves, trying and failing, and checking everything beforehand.

My personal favorite video of theirs is probably this one, because of Toby's beautiful vault from 8:20 onwards

but in the past they also did more crazy/spectacular stuff like this compilation below from their Asia trip (personally, I'm glad they then became less heights-loving and calmed down a bit)

I assumed they learnt from this lot :wink:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

For me their weekly video is the equivalent of what watching cats videos is for some, even though I've never practiced parkour in my life. It's just very relaxing and satisfying to see someone move so well, and I appreciate that they show the "behind the scenes" of it, the process of preparing for the moves, trying and failing, and checking everything beforehand.

I'm with you on this seen them out a few times too

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Amazing but also hate it to watch. Just so risky - one wrong move as death - gives me the twitches just watching!

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Amazing but also hate it to watch. Just so risky - one wrong move as death - gives me the twitches just watching!
Yeah, I feel mostly the same, that's why I wrote that I'm glad that they've moved on to doing less risky stuff in recent years, like that video in Basel or other more normal-sized challenges

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, I feel mostly the same, that's why I wrote that I'm glad that they've moved on to doing less risky stuff in recent years, like that video in Basel or other more normal-sized challenges
The James Kingston climbing videos make me feel nauseous, but are incredibly impressive (and stupid)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here