Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is there a single metric that points to the Albion not losing on Wednesday?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Roberto di Zerbi has never beaten Palace, a run which has to end sooner or later

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Palace have reverted to antifootball and no mistake.

I reckon that progressive Paddy V has been kidnapped and that Roy has taken over in a Kananga from Live And Die stylee. At the end of the season, the big reveal...

586375ae0e5e4e02-600x338.jpeg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’ll be there. Crucially without the good luck charm that is my daughter. She hardly ever sees us lose. She joined me for the Liverpool cup match and all was well. She couldn’t join me for the Fulham match and… well, you know?

Now I come to think of it, I’ve never seen us beat that lot in person. I’ve watched a succession of maddening bloody draws.

Do I hear cash offers for me not to attend?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Agreed, said the same to a Palace supporter I know.

We're brilliant and on form, they're crap and off form. We're one of the best teams with one of the best young managers in the Premier League, they've got seriously average players and a manager going through the motions. We're going places, they're going backwards. And they're guaranteed a point or three on Wednesday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I need some ray of hope after choking 2 points today.

0-1 Dunk (og)

Oh and fudge me the M1 is long!

Those same two stats were going to be the focal point of an "Ominous stats" thread I was going to start once I'd eaten my dinner.

Fully agreed - it looks horrible for us.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’ll be there. Crucially without the good luck charm that is my daughter. She hardly ever sees us lose. She joined me for the Liverpool cup match and all was well. She couldn’t join me for the Fulham match and… well, you know?

Now I come to think of it, I’ve never seen us beat that lot in person. I’ve watched a succession of maddening bloody draws.

Do I hear cash offers for me not to attend?
A postal order for twenty spence is in the post.

(phone your local butcher because that's an awful lot of prime gammon profit that could be yours :drool: )

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's all pointing to us thumping them 0-1.

They're gonna have the last laugh again, aren't they ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Can't wait for Palace to have 1 solitary touch in our penalty area over 90 minutes and somehow win 2-1.

Please pray to the gods it gets postponed again.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
After the disappointment of Fulham, we saw the reaction against West Ham.

After today's wastefulness, I'm sure that we'll be back to winning ways on Wednesday.

(And just in case anyone's seeing a pattern here and consequently worried about Sunday, that's a one-off!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here