Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is there a right answer to this?!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
CAD4DE29-F24D-49F8-B3BC-89F5829C0EF1.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
First thought is Kevin-Prince Boateng...

Its wrong though now when thinking about it.

Won't be able to die peacefully until I find the answer to this one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's tough because the player is a serial winner but has also played with, assuming it's him, Harry Kane.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"I have played in the same team as..." doesn't necessarily mean he has played alongside them, just for the same clubs or NT...
Otherwise I don't think this player exists. Marco Reus and Harry Kane are really limiting the number of options.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
"I have played in the same team as..." doesn't necessarily mean he has played alongside them, just for the same clubs or NT...
Otherwise I don't think this player exists. Marco Reus and Harry Kane are really limiting the number of options.
Kane played for several clubs including Leicester, Millwall and Norwich on loan early in his career.

I would also assume the question means they’ve actually played with them rather than for the same club at some stage of their career.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Kane played for several clubs including Leicester, Millwall and Norwich on loan early in his career.
I know but its still limiting the options a lot since not a lot of these teams have had many players who went on to win the Champions League and play for Dortmund/Mönchengladbach. The number of players who has played for one of Dortmund/Mönchengladbach and one of Leicester/Millwall/Norwich/Tottenham must be quite few.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
I know but its still limiting the options a lot since not a lot of these teams have had many players who went on to win the Champions League and play for Dortmund/Mönchengladbach. The number of players who has played for one of Dortmund/Mönchengladbach and one of Leicester/Millwall/Norwich/Tottenham must be quite few.
Unless it’s a German international, which doesn’t open up the pool of players much more but does possibly leave more options.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Unless it’s a German international, which doesn’t open up the pool of players much more but does possibly leave more options.
think has to be a German international to work. probably someone who came on for one cap or something, unlikely a household name if they where in a Championship playoff.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
think has to be a German international to work. probably someone who came on for one cap or something, unlikely a household name if they where in a Championship playoff.
Winning the CL and Europa League means he should be quite well known.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
German players who have won the Championship playoff:
Chris Löwe, Michael Hefele, Christopher Schindler, Collin Quaner (all of them for Huddersfield)
Chris Löwe played a couple of games for Dortmund but has never played with Ronaldo or Kane and probably not won the Champions League/Europa League either.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Winning the CL and Europa League means he should be quite well known.
hmm yes. though winning a medal might mean only a fringe player in a winning team.

i'm thinking the number of players that have won both Europa and Champions League is small, number that won championship playoff down to one or two. or there's an error somewhere and this player doesnt exist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here