Votes: 95 72.0%
  • no

Votes: 37 28.0%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't insult everyone. Far from it. I'm going to leave you as I have some hard toil tomorrow. Enjoy your empty spreadsheets or whatever it is you do that masquerades as work.

Your precious snipes are pathetic, I have a business trip to Margate and a load of travel so feel free to join me

Aug 23, 2011
Nor do I but what this thread is about references a banning of someone who inferred a politician was gay (allegedly) if that still stands.

Yet leads, after the banning, to a further allegation someone else is gay so hopefully it will be the same outcome that happened previously but somehow I really doubt it.

Without bothering to go back and check BoF used a phrase that you don't take literally. If you tell someone to jump off a cliff you mean go away not literally go kill yourself

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Without bothering to go back and check BoF said something like suck each other off, that doesn't mean your gay as it's not a phrase you take literally. If you tell someone to jump off a cliff you mean go away.

Really, you have loads to learn

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
:lolol: You absolute card.

Margate :lolol: Beach Hut :lolol: Join you :lolol:

I think you may be dismissing this too quickly, if I may say so.

It could be like Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan in "The Trip." Just saying, like.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think you may be dismissing this too quickly, if I may say so.

It could be like Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan in "The Trip." Just saying, like.

I'm Coogan. Who is Brydon? We'll need a casting for that.

I'd rather get spat at, scratched and thumped tomorrow. All three of those will happen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ernest should have been banned years ago for worse threads than the " Banned for having the wrong political views thread ". banning him now seems unfair especially when he has a genuine point for once.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think you'd be happier if you learnt that not everyone is trying to slight you and stopped trying to read between the lines

Don't worry. Beach Hut is neither offended nor slighted. He has this thing about trying to bait moderators. He's a troll.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ernest should have been banned years ago for worse threads than the " Banned for having the wrong political views thread ". banning him now seems unfair especially when he has a genuine point for once.

Read mine and Bozza's explanations in the thread. He has not 'been banned' for that thread.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Don't worry. Beach Hut is neither offended nor slighted. He has this thing about trying to bait moderators. He's a troll.

He's a LOVE MACHINE

Beach Hut.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well done everyone. You've all earned £2 an hour.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Posting in an 'Ernest' thread.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Who's gonna give us the early Friday team news now then?....

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Was it dealt with?

Apologies for lateness in replying BoF.

Yes, I think it was dealt with and obviously the moderators thought a gratuitous and graphic close up photo of four dead children was fine.

I find the moderators choice on what is acceptable and what isn't on this forum very , very odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here