Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Albion Sizist?

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
The old shirts were smaller than you might expect from their stated size. What that says about Italians I don't want to speculate, but you might find that old XXL might be equivalent to Nike XL

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To be honest there is nothing more sick that over weight people wearing sports clothes of any description including trainers etc.....

Nothing more annoying than a large biff in trainers.... come on who you kidding you have never run anywhere.... wrong, wrong, wrong.....

And in my eyes it is embarrassing for the club, City and County & it just makes us look bad....

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Go on a diet and take up some exercise you sound like you are proud to be very overweight .

This site never ceases to amaze me. I only have to make a comment that l am 'larger than average', and people start queuing up to accuse me of being Mr.Blobby!

I know l mentioned size 5XL, but that was just to say that Errea make shirts UP to that size, not that I'M that big! lol Bigger than XXL yes, but 5XL?, definately not!.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
To be honest there is nothing more sick that over weight people wearing sports clothes of any description including trainers etc.....

Nothing more annoying than a large biff in trainers.... come on who you kidding you have never run anywhere.... wrong, wrong, wrong.....

And in my eyes it is embarrassing for the club, City and County & it just makes us look bad....

Go on then, i'll bite.

I'm overweight, but am trying to lose weight at the moment. What do you expect me to wear to the gym if I'm not allowed in sportswear? Trust me, i'd look a lot worse running naked on the treadmill than in my jogging bottoms and trainers.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This site never ceases to amaze me. I only have to make a comment that l am 'larger than average', and people start queuing up to accuse me of being Mr.Blobby!

I know l mentioned size 5XL, but that was just to say that Errea make shirts UP to that size, not that I'M that big! lol Bigger than XXL yes, but 5XL?, definately not!.

Sorry if the truth hurts but please point out where I mentioned 5XL? ???

Come on take my advice you will feel and look a whole lot better:D
Maybe some nice country walks to start with and not down to that wonderful Cafe near Cowfold :rolleyes:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Go on then, i'll bite.

I'm overweight, but am trying to lose weight at the moment. What do you expect me to wear to the gym if I'm not allowed in sportswear? Trust me, i'd look a lot worse running naked on the treadmill than in my jogging bottoms and trainers.

I think all the large people should have a special separate room at the gym.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I wish they do long sleeved shirts in a 42" chest, where the sleeves are long enough for someone who's 6'2", rather than being sleeves cut for someone who's 5'10". A 'skinny fit' tapering down to the waist would be nice too, rather than assuming you measure 46" in the belly.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They don't go to the gym. Well only in January, for the New Year resolution. Then they just keep the Direct Debit going without ever turning up. Hoorah for the rest of us!

The gym must love this type of person, I think this type of persons new year resolution should be to ' do some housework' a clean house, money saved and also some exercise doing so.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The gym must love this type of person, I think this type of persons new year resolution should be to ' do some housework' a clean house, money saved and also some exercise doing so.

Saw some stats on the BBC website fairly recently that suggested the sums involved by gym members that never went were quite mind-bogglingly large. Still, the lazy f*ckers no doubt subsidise active gym members subs heftily, so what's not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here