Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Albion Sizist?

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Over the weekend l just thought, that for a change, l'd treat myself to a new replica shirt. However, when trying to order on-line, l noticed that the biggest size they offer is XXL. Being a tad larger than average l have severe doubts that it will be able to cover my large-ish frame. I have had no problem with Errea shirts in the past, as they were produced right up to 5XL.

Thinking about it, maybe it isn't the Albion being sizist, but Nike. Either way, with obesity on the increase, isn't the club missing out on potential shirt sales here?

Were the shorts ok though.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Would never laugh or mock someone at the gym, whatever the size. If anyone deserves to be ridiculed it's the people sat at home stuffing their faces on the sofa.

Lapping-people-on-the-couch-300x266.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
l noticed that the biggest size they offer is XXL. Being a tad larger than average l have severe doubts that it will be able to cover my large-ish frame.

I am sorry but you really do need to do some work to lose weight. Not being able to fit into a XXL shirt is not a "tad" larger than average, it is almost certainly morbidly obese. I'm not being offensive, just technical. You need to reduce weight or else not being able to buy an Albion shirt will be the least of your concerns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here