Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is that????

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Yes it's the best I've seen from a Brighton player...

It was also with his left foot.. Sidwell is right footed!! ��

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Crucial goals aside, cant think another better finish by an Albion player. The goalkeeper collapsing in stages as well was quite funny.

The tribute for Knocky's family was quite touching as well. More special than a 6 yard touch in.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Seeing the replay it went it much quicker than it seemed to in real time. Watching the keeper as the ball got closer and closer to him was so funny then they showed a replay of the goal three or four times on the big screen.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yes it was.
It was the best shirt tug pull down in front of the ref no time for attacker to react cheating by a Brighton defender I have ever seen. Excellent sly job and timing. Inexperienced attacker really wound up. Well played Duffy:lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Gerry Ryan away at WestHamor Garry Nelson atBrentford

The Albion did concede a goal similar to Sidwell at the Goldstone when an Oldham player fired one into the north stand goal from the centre circle nust our half.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
one for the oldies

as Villa are next up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7yrZUds3_A

Thanks for that. Spooky - I was describing to my son only last night the elation I experienced on witnessing that very goal and didn't realise it was on You Tube. Seeing that again after all these years brought a lump to my throat and was the icing on the cake after today's fantastic result. What a goal by Sidwell - I was watching the game in a local bar up here in S-u-Avon and went totally bananas when he scored, to the amusement of a number of tourists!! What a fantastic feeling it is to be an Albion fan these days, especially looking at the Championship table tonight, albeit with a degree of cautious optimism after last season's disappointment. You just feel CH is in total control and will get us there, inch by inch. What a wonderful club we are all lucky to be part of. Massively proud to be a Seagull tonight.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Lewis Dunk controlling the ball onto his chest, then bringing it down on his knee and basically walking it into the net, was definitely one of the coolest finishes I've ever seen.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For various reasons I don't see the Albion live as often as many on here (and over the last almost 50 years have seen them lose more often than win!) but more recently I seem to have been lucky in picking matches where a Brighton player does something special. I was there for Sidwell's fantastic lob on Saturday, I watched Rohan Ince score his wonder goal at Swindon, and I was at Hereford to watch Tommy Fraser stun Hereford (and most of the watching Albion fans!) with a sizzling overhead kick into the top corner.
I was also at the Goldstone when Willy Irvine finished of John Templeman's rampaging run with that goal against Villa - same again next week please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here