Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Paul Watson (ex full back turned physio) still at the club?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
On a serious note, there are far worse places that one could go to than Mongolia......Mansfield.....Gillingham.....Swindon....Burnley....Middlesboro......need I go on.
Indeed, my cousin lives there. A bit remote and extremely cold in the winter.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This is where it came from

Paul Watson (@paul_c_watson) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/paul_c_watson?lang=en-gb
Check out the latest Tweets from Paul Watson (@paul_c_watson) ... Last chance to get behind my Mongolian football club Bayangol today. Shirts, scarves ...

What are the chance of there being more than one Paul Watson on Twitter? Think you lucked out there.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good job that Paul Watson is such a unique name otherwise mistakes could be made.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Good job that Paul Watson is such a unique name otherwise mistakes could be made.

Indeed....its right up there with.....Zowie Bowie....Rip Torn....Effrem Zimbalist jnr....Katarina Johnson-Thompson...Boris Karloff....Shirley Crabtree.....etc.....etc.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You've all got it wrong. He's now a Pulitzer prize winning photojournalist.

https://twitter.com/wherewarlives

He has been a very busy chappy since being spotted in the dugout for the Reading cup tie, a transfer to Mongolia, then a spell as editor of the Headliner magazine, and finally a prize winning jounalist..

Not content with all that, he has now apparantly returned to his old role at the club. Truly remarkable..

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He has been a very busy chappy since being spotted in the dugout for the Reading cup tie, a transfer to Mongolia, then a spell as editor of the Headliner magazine, and finally a prize winning jounalist..

Not content with all that, he has now apparantly returned to his old role at the club. Truly remarkable..

And throw in the fact he has recently moved house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here