Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Oscar actually a good enough manager?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Not me, I told everyone last August he was the wrong choice

I was always convinced that Barber dragging the club though the mire and getting rid of Poyet the way they did would ultimately come back and bite us on the arse.

And before anyone says it, our performances this season DO NOT legitimise our place in the league. This falling away was ALWAYS going to happen, you can only get away with sub-standard performances for so long, and then reality kicks in. We have been dull and negative all season, and now we are paying the price.

I actually think it is conceivable that we will lose the next 3 games as well - then 6 defeats on the spin?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I was always convinced that Barber dragging the club though the mire and getting rid of Poyet the way they did would ultimately come back and bite us on the arse.

And before anyone says it, our performances this season DO NOT legitimise our place in the league. This falling away was ALWAYS going to happen, you can only get away with sub-standard performances for so long, and then reality kicks in. We have been dull and negative all season, and now we are paying the price.

I actually think it is conceivable that we will lose the next 3 games as well - then 6 defeats on the spin?

I couldn't agree more. We are dank as dishwater. Slow, predictable and no obvious plan. Yes it's good to play some kids, but we have lacked a striker option when Barnes was here let alone when he left. I feel very uninspired by OG and I don't mind mistakes, I don't mind excuses, but when they are repeated game after game, OG is ultimately to blame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here