Is no statue safe?

Big Beach Seagull

Salt of the earth
May 16, 2020

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well said, same scum we've been seeing at football tournaments following England for decades...

View attachment 124868

I'm sure it was entirely a coincidence that there was virtually no reported trouble from England fans at the last world cup after they tried to kick off in Marseille in 2016 and got beaten up by the Russians.

There to represent. But only if it's against a few puzzled tourists and possibly the odd nun.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm sure it was entirely a coincidence that there was virtually no reported trouble from England fans at the last world cup after they tried to kick off in Marseille in 2016 and got beaten up by the Russians.

There to represent. But only if it's against a few puzzled tourists and possibly the odd nun.

This is utter bollocks and rewriting history. There was no trouble in Japan or South Africa either, what's your spurious explanation for that?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

To be fair - just shows. When the Nob heads can easily get somewhere I e Germany & France there is trouble. But not in a Brazil, Russia, Japan or South Africa

I was in Marseille and it was a joke. French police were in on it as they’d been in the square all day, no trouble and then all vanished. But the mindless vandalism and trouble the days leading up with it was pointless

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well said, same scum we've been seeing at football tournaments following England for decades...

View attachment 124868

Could have been yesterday's problem.

They were looking for Croatia fans, but no-one told them the Euros had been moved...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have seen that photo. No excuse for pissing anywhere near the memorial plaque of PC Palmer at all full stop. But it doesnt look like he is pissing ON the memorial as some are screaming about and as a deliberate act either, looks more like a **** pissing next to it and completely unaware of what he is pissing near.
If you were going to piss on the memorial plaque as a deliberate act you wouldnt completely miss it entirely and slightly step to the right and piss in the corner

He’s been arrested anyway...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53040301

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ah ..the dickheads matter group
The only good thing to come out of this is a huge amount of far right and far lefties either kill each other or the virus takes them out. I might be able to afford a house then.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
82f4a29018741d59a23c67b745361deb.jpg

Patriots are here to take our country back (??) complete with piss soaked shorts

Class acts :facepalm:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I wasn't there but know plenty who were.

Organised mobs of Russians supported by Marseille ultras were running round attacking anyone English.

That is not "England fans kicking off and getting beaten up"

Ask the bloke in his 50s who was put in a coma or the bloke with a slashed achilles if they were kicking off (I'll answer, they were minding their own business)

I know England fans are rarely blameless but that doesn't justify changing the story to paint then in the worst possible light.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
de8531f2c4266141737988361ef4fba8.jpg

Taking a step back from all the vitriol and hatred, can we all agree the UK has gone completely bonkers in the last 2 weeks?
What happened 4000 miles away was a disgusting act of murder by a racist cop, the cop is, hopefully going to face justice, how did this turn into a race war in the uk? Utterly mad!..
Sad times.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
de8531f2c4266141737988361ef4fba8.jpg

Taking a step back from all the vitriol and hatred, can we all agree the UK has gone completely bonkers in the last 2 weeks?
What happened 4000 miles away was a disgusting act of murder by a racist cop, the cop is, hopefully going to face justice, how did this turn into a race war in the uk? Utterly mad!..
Sad times.

When BLM protested, there wasnt a sense of any 'race war' just a need for an end to racism. Yesterdays events though....

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
When BLM protested, there wasnt a sense of any 'race war' just a need for an end to racism. Yesterdays events though....

We shall agree to disagree, I believe a race war has been hyped by the media for the last to weeks, you cannot pick and choose what you find offensive surely, last weeks thuggery by BLM was disgusting, this week’s violence by the pathetic football nobs alliance and again by the BLM was equally vile, again what the **** has it got to do with the UK, we do not have a problem in the UK , it is stoked up by the media and race baiting bumholes.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
We shall agree to disagree, I believe a race war has been hyped by the media for the last to weeks, you cannot pick and choose what you find offensive surely, last weeks thuggery by BLM was disgusting, this week’s violence by the pathetic football nobs alliance and again by the BLM was equally vile, again what the **** has it got to do with the UK, we do not have a problem in the UK , it is stoked up by the media and race baiting bumholes.

The far right dont need to be 'stoked up' by the media. These are wankers who generally deride the media, and let us know that fact repeatedly .
No problem in the UK? We definitely disagree.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The far right dont need to be 'stoked up' by the media. These are wankers who generally deride the media, and let us know that fact repeatedly .
No problem in the UK? We definitely disagree.

Yes we do, the UK is THE most tolerant nation on the planet.
Surely you must concede all acts of thuggery towards the thin blue line are abhorrent? Be it BLM/ hard left activists scum that represent the far right? A thug is a thug right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here