Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's been a great day for ex serviceman and fellow Patriots
Regards
DF

Usual rabble of low life scum bags showed themselves up good and proper today. No servicemen I know would have anything to do with this so don’t lump those that served our country in with those chav idiots

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
This will stop the snowflakes from the left dessicating statues

CDF0EE2A-AD0E-4297-A6CB-AC98EB10D909.jpeg

Regards

DF

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It’s appears that both sides have their share of idiots . Probably less idiots on the BLM side but still some idiots . Personally I think it’s time these protests stopped. They are no longer helping the Racism issue they are simply stirring up trouble .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to Sky News some of those protecting the statue in the Old Steine were local football fans

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Usual rabble of low life scum bags showed themselves up good and proper today. No servicemen I know would have anything to do with this so don’t lump those that served our country in with those chav idiots

They are beyond contempt and also very stupid. I mean, nazi salutes whilst allegedly protecting the statue of the man that stopped Hitler in his tracks. Just how thick can someone be.
Charles Darwin must be spinning in his grave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Really? He said “current serviceman”. Any current serviceman breaking lockdown rules or fighting the police can look forward to a court martial at best so I doubt there were any current serviceman there. Therefore he’s defending fascism with weasel words - just like Chamberlain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If there was no "defend the statues" movement, this would be a short fad resulting in a few statues getting vandalised before people got bored of it. With all the attention, it is going to be something entirely different and probably something that goes on all summer (people will eventually get bored of it, the modern Youtube brain got very little endurance).

The beautiful part however is that everyone is winning from it: everyone from each side gets an opportunity to be upset or offended. Its the 2020 equivalent of the "summer of love".

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Really? He said “current serviceman”. Any current serviceman breaking lockdown rules or fighting the police can look forward to a court martial at best so I doubt there were any current serviceman there. Therefore he’s defending fascism with weasel words - just like Chamberlain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really dont think serviceman were the ones fighting police.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
BLM played an absolute blinder in cancelling their London protest today, didn't they? Let the right-wing extremists expose themselves as utter muppets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here