Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You and I both know there are gross antisemites in all parties, there isn't a party divide. You also know that the majority of so called anti semitism thrown at the Labour Party concerns the State and not the faith. Stop you faux concern.

That's a terrible, weak line of reasoning. All parties have members with unpleasant views but that doesn't mean they are all the same. Would you accept a BNP supporter saying all parties have racists in them so stop banging on about our lot? The Labour party has a specific problem, well catalogued which you continually seek to downplay or ignore and indulge in whataboutery, therefore, you are clearly an enabler of antisemitism and not best placed to criticise others for enabling racism.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Wow. People defending a memorial to the fallen who died fighting the Nazis with Nazi salutes. I can't imagine there's a single poster on NSC who could defend that.

Nazi salutes are certainly out of order , is what what is actually happening though or just pointing and chanting .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I don’t think even the thickest of the thick out there, would go to the Churchill statue and do Nazi salutes.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes those are undoubtedly Nazi salutes. One bloke does it when the song’s finished and “Engerland Engerland” is accompanied by clapping, not pointing.

Glad to have helped. Please leave your condemnation of this idiocy below.

(And as an aside explain why they are there when monuments are boarded up and barricaded).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yeah good point, how do we know they aren’t pointing at a plane in the sky or something I guess

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes those are undoubtedly Nazi salutes. One bloke does it when the song’s finished and “Engerland Engerland” is accompanied by clapping, not pointing.

(And as an aside explain why they are there when monuments are boarded up and barricaded).

Board Moderator getting involved in a binfest and adds fuel to the flames shock.

Btw I’ll explain why they are apparently defending the already defended, they want a fight! Not unlike you jumping onboard the binfests.

Oh and I’m told you’re too ugly to be stalked before you accuse me of that.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Happy to condemm Nazi salutes whenever or where ever they occur .

As to monuments being boarded up , I just can't see the point . If they cause distress to people they why not just take them down permanently .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

You are really dumb if you think they are ‘undoubtedly Nazi salutes’.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here