Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Wrong!! I didn't say 'more education; I said 'study harder' and i went onto to say that would be my advice to anyone regardless of race, gender and age. Maybe I should've followed my own advice and I wouldn't living in a bedsit above a kebab shop working as a traffic warden and having the successsfull NSC elite mocking me.

Study harder implies more education .
Never been called elite before .. Do I get anything for it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Study harder implies more education .
Never been called elite before .. Do I get anything for it?

Fair point. Yes you get a yes you get a license to be really abusive to anyone on NSC you disagree with, troll / moron / racist / misogynist are all perfectly acceptable words to use.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I honestly believe there is more division amongst the people of this country now, than when this movement started.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Calm down David, you’re gonna do an O ring.
26697324870b3753467f21b419d5f3c3.jpg

I'm very calm thanks Just pointing out facts that don't include sunlit meadows

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Fair point. Yes you get a yes you get a license to be really abusive to anyone on NSC you disagree with, troll / moron / racist / misogynist are all perfectly acceptable words to use.

Excellent. Can I also use snow flake, liberal, leftie, commie, gammon, idiot? I wouldn’t want to miss out.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Is it a full moon ???, everyone’s gone stark raving bonkers

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Is the [MENTION=2564]LARGE[/MENTION] One ok? Bit worried as I replied to one of his usual patronising posts insulting me earlier as I dared to post something he didn't agree with and I asked the champion of women's football how many times it featured on the Albion roar before it became the 'in' thing to be into for his ilk, weirdly he hasn't replied, is he ok? Really strange because he often pops up and calls me a 'misogynist' but he never ever answers the question he just disappears.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Course you can, any insult is acceptable on here if you disagree with someone.

I think that's exactly what you're hoping for, that your (clearly) provocative and inflammatory posts/comments will push some into over-stepping the bounds, giving you reason to use the 'woe is me' card.
I'll keep the words to describe you to myself, thank you, and leave you to sail as close to the wind as you like.
It'll end in tears, however, I'm sure.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Who comes from a Jewish family. You forgot that bit. My mother's name is Fieler and we have suffered REAL antisemitism, not the kind you promote

Yeah, you use that as an excuse every time. Plenty of bigoted halfwits fall far from the family tree ... how many of them know you refuse to accept the Labour party has a problem with antisemitism despite numerous Labour MP's, the Labour party acknowledging they have a problem and the Equality and Human rights commission investigating them for antisemitism?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is the [MENTION=2564]LARGE[/MENTION] One ok? Bit worried as I replied to one of his usual patronising posts insulting me earlier as I dared to post something he didn't agree with and I asked the champion of women's football how many times it featured on the Albion roar before it became the 'in' thing to be into for his ilk, weirdly he hasn't replied, is he ok? Really strange because he often pops up and calls me a 'misogynist' but he never ever answers the question he just disappears.

Bit of an obsession of yours? Weird!

Does a day go by when you don’t post on here about TLO and his historic interest in Women’s football? Asking for a friend. [emoji106]

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Surprised no one has mentioned the church gravestones in Rottingdean :eek:
On the news earlier, two gravestones have been covered up because they have offensive wording.
I'm not putting up what the offensive words are because they are, offensive.

Not actually sure how they survived for this long.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, you use that as an excuse every time. Plenty of bigoted halfwits fall far from the family tree ... how many of them know you refuse to accept the Labour party has a problem with antisemitism despite numerous Labour MP's, the Labour party acknowledging they have a problem and the Equality and Human rights commission investigating them for antisemitism?

You and I both know there are gross antisemites in all parties, there isn't a party divide. You also know that the majority of so called anti semitism thrown at the Labour Party concerns the State and not the faith. Stop you faux concern.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here