Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I got one in maths ... the rest are, as my kids would say embarrassing.
Saying that BAME should get more education because then they wouldn’t be in the front line of covid19 IS having a dig at them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrong!! I didn't say 'more education; I said 'study harder' and i went onto to say that would be my advice to anyone regardless of race, gender and age. Maybe I should've followed my own advice and I wouldn't living in a bedsit above a kebab shop working as a traffic warden and having the successsfull NSC elite mocking me.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Don't worry about them mate they are a bunch of smug,sanctamonious middle class pr&cks who hate anyone daring to disagree with them, if you do they insult you and or remove you from the thread. They go on about BLM but probably live in very white middle class suburban areas and have very affluent lifestyles, but they spout their 'oh so right on bullsh%t on here as a way of showing what good citizens they are.

Middle class? hahahahaha Thats a ****ing hilarious perception.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
6a81bcb6a2e030b17099d01031e582e1.jpg

Lovely to see a White Ally doing his bit for BLM in Brighton. One down, one to go.

The Tear down the statues, plaques and monuments mob

https://www.toppletheracists.org/

Have this citation

From Legacies of British Slave-ownership:

"Son of Sir William Codrington 1st bart and father of Christopher Bethell Codrington, Admiral Edward Codrington, Caroline Walrond (each of whom q.v.). London merchant, partner with John Miller. Inherited the Folly estate on Antigua from his father in 1741. The estate is not mentioned in his own will but he left his unspecified plantations in Antigua and elsewhere in the West Indies equally among his five children."

The Legacies of British Slave-ownership website has the exact same citation but includes the name

Edward Codrington
DOB Unkown -Died1775

"Son of Sir William Codrington 1st bart and father of Christopher Bethell Codrington, Admiral Edward Codrington, Caroline Walrond (each of whom q.v.). London merchant, partner with John Miller. Inherited the Folly estate on Antigua from his father in 1741. The estate is not mentioned in his own will but he left his unspecified plantations in Antigua and elsewhere in the West Indies equally among his five children."[/I]

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/lbs/person/view/2146646615

Admiral Sir Edward Codrington- The one on the plaque
Was born 1770 -Died 1851
As in the dates on the plaque

How did he inherit a plantation in Antigua in 1741 before he was born?

Has the bloke who strolled into that property office and demanded its removal got the wrong Codrington?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Middle class? hahahahaha Thats a ****ing hilarious perception.

Probably an accurate one.

Anyway I've hugely enjoyed winding them up this afternoon. Before I'm removed from the thread for 'trolling' one poster stated they enjoy 'winding up' another poster on here and to my knowledge they weren't removed from the thread.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Possibly not left v right, more like those that have expressed a desire to leave the EU and those that wish to remain in the EU, those that wish to remain are a lot cleverer and more tolerant....

Well, that is what the national polls and social experts have published, but keep looking forward to that magnificent future you have helped to enable. At least you have covid to lay the blame on when your emotional vote damages the country. Still, the good news is, no back tracking on promises made to the gullible by this government ...Oh wait.
'The UK had committed to introduce full import controls on EU goods in January' Quick! Blame the virus!

Last edited:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm not in the least embarrassed. As I said i would apply the study harder work harder philosophy to anyone. Look at me as as traffic enforcement officer, I started a while ago and I'm now very nearly a 'deputy team supervisor'. They've told me in 2 or 3 years time I will get there, but keep working hard.

Thanks for confirming this is a parody account :lol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Anyway I've hugely enjoyed winding them up this afternoon. Before I'm removed from the thread for 'trolling' one poster stated they enjoy 'winding up' another poster on here and to my knowledge they weren't removed from the thread.

I doubt its at all accurate tbh

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

What a pathetic way to get your enjoyment.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I got one in maths ... the rest are, as my kids would say embarrassing.
Saying that BAME should get more education because then they wouldn’t be in the front line of covid19 IS having a dig at them.

Get more education? Some of those BAME people in the front line who have died have been doctors and even consultants!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Well, that is what the national polls and social experts have published, but keep looking forward to that magnificent future you have helped to enable. At least you have covid to lay the blame on when your emotional vote damages the country. Still, the good news is, no back tracking on promises made to the gullible by this government ...Oh wait.
'The UK had committed to introduce full import controls on EU goods in January' Quick! Blame the virus!

Calm down David, you’re gonna do an O ring.
26697324870b3753467f21b419d5f3c3.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stands back..................Richard Littlejohn and the Daily Mail combined....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...tional-emergency-says-Richard-Littlejohn.html

Amongst the embarrassing pub-bore ranting, it seems your hero has finally made some sense.

We appear not to have a government worthy of the name. Boris has lost the plot...
...Ministers boast hubristically about their 'world-class' this and 'world-beating' that. But the only thing we're beating the world at right now is the number of Covid deaths.

Boris may model himself on Churchill, but in truth he is Churchill In Reverse. Winston recovered from his lowest ebb to lead Britain to victory.

Even allowing for his coronavirus confinement, those of us who have supported Boris must admit that he has been a hopeless wartime leader up to now.

After the triumphs of Brexit and the General Election, it's been downhill all the way. If Covid-19 is a remake of 1939-45, Boris has failed the audition

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

source.gif

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yawns.....'peaceful' 'small minority' has to be said doesn't it. otherwise it's racism. Wonder how many 'clapped for the NHS' then attended an event which could easily cause a 'second spike'. Hypocrites.

I sympathise for DC he did what he thought was the right thing to do for his family but he got slaughtered but why weren't those protesting over the killing of an armed robber slaughtered in the press and social media. Before I get called a 'racist' if it was a white armed robber who was killed I would be no more sympathetic. I do think it was disgusting what the Cop did to Goerge Floyd, nobody should die like that, I do wonder how the people who he robbed at gunpoint felt? I also think there are far more worthy but unfortunately less fashionable causes to demonstrate over such as the targeting of white girls by asian men.

Who was robbed at gunpoint? Every account I’ve read say it was about the alleged attempt to pass a counterfeit $20 bill, alleged because it hasn’t been proved, and he didn’t resist arrest or anything. The whole thing was totally mindless and senseless.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thats not the same one that dickhead tear down the racists website is listing though.
They seem all over the shop.

anyway ....Admiral from the Battle of Trafalgar, build a statue dont remove the plaque

I'm trying to work out what he did wrong.
Looks like he spent his entire working career in the Royal Navy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here