Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it TIME now to SACK Oscar ?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Funny how the BEST teams in the Championship play 442 , 2 top strikers paired up and no tippy tappy nonsense

So the 2 teams in question scored 2 goals against us & conceeded 9.The 4 games we (Oscar) played against them we won 3 & drew 1 you are right f*****g sack him

Feb 14, 2010
if WE dont appoint BIG SAM after SPAM west SACK him then its a DISGRACE, you DONT win FOOTBALL matches by HAVING THE BALL. BARCA won those trophies by LUCK.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Barcelona HAVE now BEAN found out, came nowhere in the Champions League and PEP Gardiola has RUINED Bayern Munich and WE don't want Oscar DOING anymore DAMAGE to us as he has done enough this season already in TAKING a team from 3rd to 8th.

Did we not finish 4th and are we not 7th?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
if WE dont appoint BIG SAM after SPAM west SACK him then its a DISGRACE, you DONT win FOOTBALL matches by HAVING THE BALL. BARCA won those trophies by LUCK.

This is my opinion

I would love for us to get into the EPL but if it is not to be then so be it.

If we are winning more matches than we are losing & playing good football then I am happy if we are financially sufficient.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It must be time therefore to go down the John Beck route of football, where the scouting of any defenders is measured in how far they can hoof the ball from the back. i am sure that those in the WSU will enjoy this style as they will see more of the ball without having to look down on the pitch.

This style will no doubt have the Amex bursting at the seams as the quality of the football is far more exciting. Substitutions will be based not on changing the game or injuries, but if any player passes to a teammate more than 5 times in the game they will be benched.

No doubt this will also stop everyone leaving early as they will either be asleep or wanting to boo the team off the pitch.

This is the future route one football, with a team of giants.

15% possession per game and relegation I cant wait!!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PEP Gardiola has RUINED Bayern Munich
Ha! Its actually Guardiola, we've gone from 4th to x as season hasn't finished, Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga this year at a canter and reached the semi finals of the Champs League, and by Saturday WHO KNOWS.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Seems every time a team plays well playing a particular way, that every other way is then discounted as being useless and outdated.

Wasn't long ago that Barcelona and Spain were winning everything their way, and 4-4-2 was considered dead. Now Real have beat Bayern, trying to keep possession of the ball is apparently no longer how you should play football.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Seems every time a team plays well playing a particular way, that every other way is then discounted as being useless and outdated.

Wasn't long ago that Barcelona and Spain were winning everything their way, and 4-4-2 was considered dead. Now Real have beat Bayern, trying to keep possession of the ball is apparently no longer how you should play football.

Probably because some people find it so boring to watch, but if others are happy watching a team pass the ball around at a slow tempo with very little end product but having 70% possession then that's fine

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Over the two legs Real Madrid were set up to counter attack, and I must say did their job well. Chelsea were set up the same way at Liverpool last Sunday. Bayern were found out because their two central defenders did not have a clue what their job description was.
Bayern won their league at a canter, as did Celtic in Scotland, but when any of the above mentioned teams come up against a well organised side they get found out. I love to watch passing teams and it is the sudden burst of pace when they have set up a move which gets the adrenaline going.
We are getting there, next season will be a real buzz which ever division we are in.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Barcelona HAVE now BEAN found out, came nowhere in the Champions League and PEP Gardiola has RUINED Bayern Munich and WE don't want Oscar DOING anymore DAMAGE to us as he has done enough this season already in TAKING a team from 3rd to 8th.

For the last frickin' time LESS IS MORE you imbecile. How many more times?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here